Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentioning columbine in school...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123775
Forum Reputation : 40

Mentioning columbine in school... Empty
PostSubject: Mentioning columbine in school...   Mentioning columbine in school... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 2:26 pm

So today we were playing kahoot in class and we were choosing names. And there was this kid (he was a boy) Who was naming the bots that had E & D names and one that said GOD. What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Ruby_

Contribution Points : 58448
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mentioning columbine in school...   Mentioning columbine in school... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 2:46 pm

I don't know this kid or how he usually acts so I can't really say it's nothing to be worried about. However, it might just be a kid doing edgy jokes or just wanting to be edgy in general. All my friends would be Tupac or Stalin and stuff like that, not quite the same but all in all it was just a joke to them. Hell, my one friend is also interested in Columbine and I'm pretty sure she used Reb as a name once just to mess around and didn't mean anything by it.

On a different note, my one friend and I would make inside jokes about it in school and be idiots. She was really good at photoshop and would bring in cakes to our Spanish class, and one time she brought in a really weird photoshopped version of Eric, Tom, Dylan and a bunch of dinosaurs and everyone thought it was hilarious and knew who they were, I'll have to find the picture and share it. I never thought anything of it cause I knew my friend would never do something like shoot up our school or anything and I sure as hell wouldn't, but I would be concerned if I saw someone else do it or make references about it, if that makes any kind of sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123775
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Mentioning columbine in school...   Mentioning columbine in school... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Ruby_ wrote:
I don't know this kid or how he usually acts so I can't really say it's nothing to be worried about. However, it might just be a kid doing edgy jokes or just wanting to be edgy in general. All my friends would be Tupac or Stalin and stuff like that, not quite the same but all in all it was just a joke to them. Hell, my one friend is also interested in Columbine and I'm pretty sure she used Reb as a name once just to mess around and didn't mean anything by it.

On a different note, my one friend and I would make inside jokes about it in school and be idiots. She was really good at photoshop and would bring in cakes to our Spanish class, and one time she brought in a really weird photoshopped version of Eric, Tom, Dylan and a bunch of dinosaurs and everyone thought it was hilarious and knew who they were, I'll have to find the picture and share it. I never thought anything of it cause I knew my friend would never do something like shoot up our school or anything and I sure as hell wouldn't, but I would be concerned if I saw someone else do it or make references about it, if that makes any kind of sense at all.
That's true. I actually did a project for columbine last year for a big event in US history
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentioning columbine in school...   Mentioning columbine in school... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mentioning columbine in school...
Page 1 of 1