Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly a controversial question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

Possibly a controversial question  Empty
PostSubject: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 10:33 pm

This keeps popping up in my head. And it’s a very silly question as well.

So I know in Eric‘s planner he talked about going to outback with a couple different people. And we know Eric liked it. But how do we know that’s where they went? I know it was small town in the late 90s but there may have been some non-chain steak houses that could’ve gone to?

I’m just oddky curious to know if we have proof that it was outback?

Contribution Points : 51375
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2018 6:57 pm

hmm well in sue's book she says that dylan mentions going to outback as it was eric's favorite restaurant and on this particular occasion he had coupons.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:24 pm

I don't remember her saying Outback I think that is why. I just remember her saying "a local steakhouse" in Eric's planner he mentions Outback and Chilis and a bunch of girls he wants to take to dinner at either place.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Updated:

It's in the 11k. It is from Sue's police interview.

The Klebolds then advised that on Monday, April 19th, Dylan said that he was going to go to dinner with Eric and some friends at the Outback restaurant. Dylan indicated that Eric had coupons and that it was also Eric’s favorite restaurant. The Klebold’s said that Dylan left sometime between 6 and 7 p.m. and got home sometime later that night. Mrs. Klebold said she asked Dylan if he had a good time and he said yes and indicated he had steak for dinner.

Contribution Points : 91942
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:05 pm

I wonder what they ate from there?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

Well one can assume that Dylan had potatoes in some form within the last couple days before he died. As his stomach contents were said to have had potato remnants in it.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:14 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Well one can assume that Dylan had potatoes in some form within the last couple days before he died. As his stomach contents were said to have had potato remnants in it.  

Quoting Sue directly

“Come on mom, We went to a steakhouse..... um steak”

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:16 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Quoting Sue  directly

Ok but little Dylan what were your choice of side dishes? Maybe baked potato, or possibly steak fries..... scratch Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:22 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Quoting Sue  directly

Ok but little Dylan what were your choice of side dishes? Maybe baked potato, or possibly steak fries..... scratch Haha

Yes!!

And did they get the Bloomin onion????

I’m just honestly assuming the potatoes were consumed probably in the morning because there is no steak in the system either. So probably a BK run or he probably stole some fries off the somebody’s tray

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 5:25 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
So probably a BK run or he probably stole some fries off the somebody’s tray

Anything is possible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Possibly a controversial question  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly a controversial question
Page 1 of 1