Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 Possibly a controversial question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4490
Contribution Points : 77486
Forum Reputation : 103
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Possibly a controversial question    Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:33 pm

This keeps popping up in my head. And it’s a very silly question as well.

So I know in Eric‘s planner he talked about going to outback with a couple different people. And we know Eric liked it. But how do we know that’s where they went? I know it was small town in the late 90s but there may have been some non-chain steak houses that could’ve gone to?

I’m just oddky curious to know if we have proof that it was outback?

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
caivs



Posts : 6
Contribution Points : 2400
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:57 pm

hmm well in sue's book she says that dylan mentions going to outback as it was eric's favorite restaurant and on this particular occasion he had coupons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4490
Contribution Points : 77486
Forum Reputation : 103
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:24 pm

I don't remember her saying Outback I think that is why. I just remember her saying "a local steakhouse" in Eric's planner he mentions Outback and Chilis and a bunch of girls he wants to take to dinner at either place.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4490
Contribution Points : 77486
Forum Reputation : 103
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:26 pm

Updated:

It's in the 11k. It is from Sue's police interview.

The Klebolds then advised that on Monday, April 19th, Dylan said that he was going to go to dinner with Eric and some friends at the Outback restaurant. Dylan indicated that Eric had coupons and that it was also Eric’s favorite restaurant. The Klebold’s said that Dylan left sometime between 6 and 7 p.m. and got home sometime later that night. Mrs. Klebold said she asked Dylan if he had a good time and he said yes and indicated he had steak for dinner.

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Tommy QTR
Top 10 Contributor


Posts : 1653
Contribution Points : 31892
Forum Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-28
Age : 16
Location : My own personal Hell

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:05 pm

I wonder what they ate from there?

_________________
"Hungerford must be in a bit of a mess. I wish I had stayed in bed."

-Michael Ryan

"Loneliness has followed me for my whole life."

-Travis Bickle

"I don't have a single friend and I won't in the future. I'll be ignored because I'm ugly. I'm lower than trash because at least the trash gets recycled."

-Tomohiro Katō

"I will become a serial killer, a mad killer. Why? Because I am frustrated and I do not want to die alone, because I have had a shitty life. I want to feel powerful and free just once."

-Richard Durn

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

-Elliot Rodger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6231
Contribution Points : 77395
Forum Reputation : 54
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder what they ate from there?

Well one can assume that Dylan had potatoes in some form within the last couple days before he died. As his stomach contents were said to have had potato remnants in it.

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4490
Contribution Points : 77486
Forum Reputation : 103
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder what they ate from there?

Well one can assume that Dylan had potatoes in some form within the last couple days before he died. As his stomach contents were said to have had potato remnants in it.  

Quoting Sue directly

“Come on mom, We went to a steakhouse..... um steak”

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6231
Contribution Points : 77395
Forum Reputation : 54
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder what they ate from there?

Well one can assume that Dylan had potatoes in some form within the last couple days before he died. As his stomach contents were said to have had potato remnants in it.  

Quoting Sue  directly

“Come on mom, We went to a steakhouse..... um steak”


Ok but little Dylan what were your choice of side dishes? Maybe baked potato, or possibly steak fries..... scratch Haha

_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Screamingophelia
Miscellaneous Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 4490
Contribution Points : 77486
Forum Reputation : 103
Join date : 2017-08-25
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I wonder what they ate from there?

Well one can assume that Dylan had potatoes in some form within the last couple days before he died. As his stomach contents were said to have had potato remnants in it.  

Quoting Sue  directly

“Come on mom, We went to a steakhouse..... um steak”


Ok but little Dylan what were your choice of side dishes? Maybe baked potato, or possibly steak fries..... scratch Haha

Yes!!

And did they get the Bloomin onion????

I’m just honestly assuming the potatoes were consumed probably in the morning because there is no steak in the system either. So probably a BK run or he probably stole some fries off the somebody’s tray

_________________
"And you know, you know, you know, this can be beautiful, you say you're numb inside, but I can't agree. So the world's unfair, keep it locked out there. In here it's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
ShadowedGoddess
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
avatar

Posts : 6231
Contribution Points : 77395
Forum Reputation : 54
Join date : 2017-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Possibly a controversial question    Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So probably a BK run or he probably stole some fries off the somebody’s tray


Anything is possible.


_________________
''I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion—I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more—I could be martyred for my religion—Love is my religion—I could die for that.''                                                                                                                                      
                                                        -John Keats (1795-1821)

“Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”

                                                        - Anaïs Nin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Possibly a controversial question
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey cowgirl, question from SaraO
» A Question for Headmaster?
» Klak's Question
» Gaydar Question (That's right. I'm serious.)
» Question about Barely-Canons

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: