Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
haydenschool

Contribution Points : 64748
Forum Reputation : 0

Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Empty
PostSubject: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Law enforcement and emergency crews flooded a shopping center where multiple gunshots were reported Tuesday night in Fort Myers, Florida.
There was no immediate confirmation of casualties at Bell Tower, which also houses a large movie theater."

What is it with people and guns?! Literally yesterday, there was a post about some taco customer firing shots at a crowd
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120753
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 12:04 am

I'm placing my bet on incel. Hasn't been a proper incel motivated mass shooting in a while.

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A GUNMAN killed two people after opening fire at a shopping centre in Florida.

At least 20 shots were fired at Bell Tower Shops in Fort Myers at 4.30am this morning.

Cops locked down the area as they hunt for the attacker.

Officers confirmed two people were pronounced dead at the scene.

"Multiple" more casualties were rushed to a local hospital for treatment.

It is not known what sparked the shoot-out.

"It does not appear to be a random act of violence," Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno said from the scene.

He gave no further information and none of the victims have been identified.

A woman told  local radio WBBH that her son was killed and husband shot.

The witness told reporters she was at a restaurant on the retail park celebrating her birthday when shots rang out.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66769
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 8:14 am

I'd like to think everyone is just getting numb to these shootings now, cause literally no is reporting or talking about this now. Everyone is just more focused on the hurricane.

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 8:21 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
I'd like to think everyone is just getting numb to these shootings now, cause literally no is reporting or talking about this now. Everyone is just more focused on the hurricane.

Sadly I agree. No

Mostly people are desensitized to it to a certain degree. Even shootings with a much higher death count usually doesn't stay in the headlines for very long.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92317
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 am

A Mall shooting? There hasn't been one of them in a while.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 pm

I;m suprised that mall shootings are rare in the USA, compared to School Shootings.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120753
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2018 6:17 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:

To be entirely fair, the hurricane is looking to be a really bad one.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center   Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shots fired at Florida Shopping Center
Page 1 of 1