Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 82129
Forum Reputation : 0

Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC * Empty
PostSubject: Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC *   Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC * Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Mods I do not know how to do spoilers for NSFW even though been on this for years and previous sites but heres live footage of the massacre

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC *   Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC * Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 5:21 pm

I appreciate the effort but unfortunately this is the same censored clip that already made the rounds a day or so back. The only difference is that someone put dumbass cinematic music over it.
Back to top Go down
WhereHateRunsRed

WhereHateRunsRed

Contribution Points : 82129
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC *   Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC * Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 5:26 pm

Damn I checked the thread but didn't see it, must have a few too many lol, feel free, to delete, whats the death toll at at the moment? Also any manifesto leaked yet? Mods feel free to delete I'll move conversation to correct thread, cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC *   Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC * Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Hey man, nothing wrong with trying. Like I said, the effort is appreciated. I myself haven't seen a manifesto yet but I think the death toll was 20 or 21, there was uncertainty about it for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC *   Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimea Massacre Footage * VERY GRAPHIC *
Page 1 of 1