Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Empty
PostSubject: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Ok so I posed a question to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about whether or not she had been able to verify if Nik Cruz had ever been a member of the forum. She said she would have to have his email info to be able to track him down IF he had ever joined.  

Here lies the problem, Nik had multiple email addys. One news article said that he had over 9 gmail addys alone. I have come across a couple for Jenn to work with, but if anyone happens to know any additional ones please add them to the list below.

Here are two of the supposed 9 gmails I found.
crazynikolas6979
antifakiller69

Also while your at if anyone has any of Vlad's email addresses that she can use to see if he was ever a member would be appreciated as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 6:39 pm

Is there any reason specifically you think Nick might have been a forum member, or is this just doing some weeding, ruling out certain possibilities?

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 6:42 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Is there any reason specifically you think Nick might have been a forum member, or is this just doing some weeding, ruling out certain possibilities?

Just curiosity on my part. Suspect Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 10:07 pm

For Cruz I think we'll need to see the search warrants, but I don't know if it has been released.

I am trying to see if we can find it here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 11:30 pm

It would have been interesting to know if Cruz was a member. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 2:09 am

I haven't been able to find any definitively so far but you could try the following (based on his usernames for other social media):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also found his google profile but I wasn't able to see the email associated with it. Here's the link to it anyways though, its the same account he used to post 2 negative reviews about 2 pawn shops that turned him down when he tried to buy a gun.

LINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 2:18 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
I haven't been able to find any definitively so far but you could try the following (based on his usernames for other social media):

I also found his google profile but I wasn't able to see the email associated with it. Here's the link to it anyways though, its the same account he used to post 2 negative reviews about 2 pawn shops that turned him down when he tried to buy a gun.

This is gonna be off-topic but god damn, I'd really like to know the stories behind that. Why did these people reject his attempts to buy guns there when another store didn't?

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 2:35 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

This is gonna be off-topic but god damn, I'd really like to know the stories behind that. Why did these people reject his attempts to buy guns there when another store didn't?

According to the owner of both stores (which were pawnshops) they didn't sell to him because the store policy was that they didn't sell firearms to anyone under 21 (regardless of firearm type). The store he bought his AR15 from (Sunrise Tactical) was following Florida State law which, at the time, had the age limit for long gun purchases set to 18 (Cruz was 18 or 19 when he was buying guns). However, one of the pawnshops that turned him down mentioned in their response to his review that he was "not acting correctly in their shop". This response was posted after the shooting so the owner may have been misremembering or exaggerating since the owners/workers at other gun stores where Cruz purchased guns reported that he acted normal whenever he was at the store.

Transcript of Reviews and Responses:

Coconut Creek Pawn and Gun

Cruz (1 year ago): Very judgemental and denied me customer service.

Response from owner (8 months ago): store policy no sales of firearms under the age of 21.

Coral Springs Pawn & Gun Shop

Cruz (1 year ago): Not so friendly.

Response from owner (8 months ago): This P.O.S. came in our shop 4 months ago and we refused to sell him a rifle so he posted a bad review on our site, Saying we were "Not so friendly". That's Okay with us... We won't sell to anyone under 21 and who is not acting correctly in our shop. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 4:37 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:

According to the owner of both stores (which were pawnshops) they didn't sell to him because the store policy was that they didn't sell firearms to anyone under 21 (regardless of firearm type). The store he bought his AR15 from (Sunrise Tactical) was following Florida State law which, at the time, had the age limit for long gun purchases set to 18 (Cruz was 18 or 19 when he was buying guns). However, one of the pawnshops that turned him down mentioned in their response to his review that he was "not acting correctly in their shop". This response was posted after the shooting so the owner may have been misremembering or exaggerating since the owners/workers at other gun stores where Cruz purchased guns reported that he acted normal whenever he was at the store.

Transcript of Reviews and Responses:

Coconut Creek Pawn and Gun

Cruz (1 year ago): Very judgemental and denied me customer service.

Response from owner (8 months ago): store policy no sales of firearms under the age of 21.

Coral Springs Pawn & Gun Shop

Cruz (1 year ago): Not so friendly.

Response from owner (8 months ago): This P.O.S. came in our shop 4 months ago and we refused to sell him a rifle so he posted a bad review on our site, Saying we were "Not so friendly". That's Okay with us... We won't sell to anyone under 21 and who is not acting correctly in our shop. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh, I was expecting tales of clearly unhinged behavior to add to Nick's already gargantuan rap sheet. Seems pretty mundane then.

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 3:46 am

Cruz's Email Addresses:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 2:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Were you ever able to use any of the provided emails to link Nik to the forum? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 3:32 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Were you ever able to use any of the provided emails to link Nik to the forum? scratch
Nope. I went back as far as June, 2017. I went through all active accounts and deleted inactive accounts and he did not register using any of those email addresses.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Jenn wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Were you ever able to use any of the provided emails to link Nik to the forum? scratch
Nope. I went back as far as June, 2017. I went through all active accounts and deleted inactive accounts and he did not register using any of those email addresses.

DAMN! Well it was worth a try. Thanks for checking! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!    Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling my fellow researchers! Your expertise is needed!
Page 1 of 1