Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your personal "Top 10"?

Go down 
+15
shockingdoom
lognifiiskurk
Conqueror
TheNeuroSurge
ZELLAweistDAY3
DevilishManiac
Nelson216
Luci
forDiesel
QuestionMark
Carnifex879
AD 19-95
Tommy QTR
Pixie13
carokann
19 posters
AuthorMessage
carokann

Contribution Points : 50745
Forum Reputation : 30

Your personal "Top 10"? Empty
PostSubject: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 12:03 am

If you had to pick the 10 mass murderers who interest you the most, who would they be and why? My personal list is as follows. If anyone's interested in my reasoning behind any of them I'd be happy to elaborate.

1. Adam Lanza
2. Robert Benjamin Smith
3. Seung Hui Cho
4. Steven Kazmierczak
5. James Huberty
6. Dylan Klebold
7. Anton Lundin Pettersson
8. Martin Bryant
9. Michael Ryan
10. James Holmes
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56951
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 9:32 am

Dylan Klebold without Eric Harris? Burn!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92167
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 10:25 am

Not in order btw:

1. Nikolas Cruz
2. Eric and Dylan
3. James Huberty
4. Kip Kinkel
5. Jeff Weise
6. Michael Ryan
7. Pekka Eric-Auvinen
8. Elliot Rodger
9. Richard Durn
10. Adam Lanza

I'm willing to explain further if anyone wants to know why these are my top 10.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:44 am

Not in order.....

Pekka Eric Auvinen - his manifesto did make some sense, not that his actions were correct.
Cho Sueing Hui - He had a miserable life and hated hedonism
Martin Bryant - The police inrerview was pure comedy, and suprisingley skilled at shooting
Michael Ryan - England's most notorious Shooter and many similarities with myself
Derrick Bird - The Shooter that made me realize what can happen even with gun controll
Thomas Hamilton - Not that interrested now but i did have an interest in 2011, and because he is British
Nikolas Cruz - He should have joined the new CMR group instead. He was a bit similar to Martin Bryant

I wouldn't say any others are of special interest, altough i would watch a documentary on any mass murderer if it was on TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Not in order:

Eric and Dylan - because they are the most famous and those that made me be interested in mass shootings (my little sister corrupted my mind by showing me a documentary about them). We have so much material to understand them. And because they were young. Also because at a time where I felt bad, useless and lonely I translated Eric's diary to my sister. I spent so much time on it (I stopped and it's not over), trying to understand how he thought in order to find the right words that would convey the same feelings. It was a great experience, I really loved to do it.

Timothy McVeigh - because I am still amazed that a man could destroy his life to spread a message, especially in such a horrible way and deal with the guilt afterward. And the worse is that some of his message makes sense.

Richard Durn - because his journal explained in a very explicit way why he did it, because I discovered him at a time where I felt the same so I related to him and because he is French.

Nikolas Cruz - because he was troubled and showed so many red flags that everybody ignored. Because he killed many, I am not proud but it makes the case more... attracting?

Adam Lanza - because he is a mystery, because he differed from others due to the fact that he killed children, and because he loved the same kind of movies as me (silly details but I can't help be more interested in people who have the same passions as me).

Dylann Roof - because of reasons I explained at least twice in other threads and because he listed his favorite movies in his journal, among all the disgusting things he wrote he still listed his favorite films, it speaks to me! (again, silly reasons I know, I like people who love cinema).

Anders Breivik

these are those I search the most. I am also interested in Martin Bryant and Marc Lépine, although I know less about them. Here are those I am interested in but never really took the time to search about them yet: Steven Kazmierczak, James Huberty and Cho Sueing Hui
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 6:47 pm

Thomas Hamilton also inspired Martin Bryant, probably the most likeable Shooter ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 pm

1.Tj Lane
2. Brenton Tarrant
3. Woo Bum-Kon
4. Dylann Roof
5. Anders Breivik
6. Martin Bryant
7. Vladislav Roslyakov
8.Stephen Paddock
9.James Holmes
10. Adam Lanza
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45319
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 6:25 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 4:49 pm

N/A

Last edited by Burn on Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 8:34 pm

1: Robert Hawkins. First mass shooting I've ever heard of & got me into true crime in the first place.
2: Randan Fontaine. Probably the most relatable shooter to me and carried out Canada's worst school shooting
3: Brenton Tarrant. First livestreaned shooting and deadliest mosque attack.
4: Alexandre Bissonnette. First time I actually cheered for the shooter and is the 2nd most relatable shooter to me.
5: Robert Bowers. "Screw Your Optics. I'm Going In" Need I Say More?
6: Michael Ryan. Carried out one of the UK's deadliest mass shooting
7:Petri Erkki Tapio Gerdt. Blowing shit up for the lulz.
8:Gundolf Köhler. 2nd deadliest right wing bombing.
9:Patrick Purdy. Carried out the 80's version of sandy hook and left california without any guns.
10:Tristan Van Der Vlis. One Of The Few Teenage Mall Shooters & Was The Deadliest Mass Murder Incident Since the 2009 attack on the Dutch Royal Family
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68472
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 12:05 am

1. Adam Lanza
2. Columbine shooters
3. Seung Hui Cho
4. Anders Breivik
5. Brenton Tarrant
6. Elliot Rodger
7. Alek Minassian
8. Alex Hribal
9. Patrick Purdy
10. TJ Lane (hated him quite a bit at first, still do a little, but I'm starting to find him more interesting)

Last edited by Carnifex879 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 9:05 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 6:26 pm

1. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, for introducing me to the wider topic of mass murder and for being the most prominent examples of rampage killers.

2. Adam Lanza, for his unique views on civilization and humanity, out of the box taste in films and movies, fascinating deterioration into psychosis, and victim selection, of course.

3. Charles Whitman, for being the second most prominent example of a rampage killer, putting his own unique spin by being a sniper, and having family dynamics I find rather interesting.

4. Howard Unruh, for being one of the first mass shooters in American history and having been a war veteran with confirmed kills years prior to going on a rampage (I find killers who had served and killed in the army to be quite fascinating).

5. Timothy McVeigh, because in addition to the aforementioned interest in having served, he remains the deadliest domestic terrorist in the United States, and for being an anti-government extremist.

6. Brenton Tarrant, for having a short, easy to read, and even humorous manifesto, for managing to go from location to location during his murder spree, and of course allowing us all insight into what a mass murder in progress really looks like up close.

7. Mutsuo Toi, for having the distinction of being one of few mass shooters from Japan (in fact I think he might be the only one), for being a proto-incel, and having a movie made about him (his flashlight helmet always makes me laugh).

8. Stephen Paddock, because while I feel some of the details that have slowly come out about his last days have lessened the mystery, there is still a lot we don't know. I'm also fascinated by his choice of weapon, since to my knowledge this might be the only time a private citizen has used a fully automatic weapon in a mass murder.

9. Seung-Hui Cho, for his weapon and ammo selection, longstanding mental health problems, vivid manifesto, and the idea to chain up the doors.

10. William Atchison, for his vast digital footprint, the fact that I had some knowledge of who he was before the shooting, and the feeling that there's still a great deal we don't really know about him, and what's fact and what's fiction.

And a few non-mass murderers for good measure:

- Lawrence Bittaker, for having a similar formative experience as Eric Harris (moving around a lot), and for having the distinction (rightly or wrongly) as one of the most disturbing serial killers ever profiled.

- Pee Wee Gaskins, for writing an autobiography detailing his life history, for alleging to have killed potentially up to a hundred people, and for potentially being one of the most depraved serial killers in history but having little to no recognition.

- Richard Chase, because every detail about his life is over the top insane.

- Oskar Direlwanger, possibly the cruelest man to have ever lived, having led an SS Division in WWII staffed with convicted criminals and mental patients.

- The entire Japanese Armed Forces during WWII, the Second Sino-Japanese War, and the events leading up to it, because of how awful they acted towards every conquered territory and how suicidal and persistent they were in fighting the war, and yet despite this they receive far less interest in the West compared to Germany and the Holocaust.

- Pol Pot and the entirety of the Khmer Rouge, for quite possibly creating the most self-destructive regime a country has ever chafed under.

I'd better leave it at that, or else I'll end up going on for another page or two. Smile

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
forDiesel

Contribution Points : 36540
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 8:27 am

N/A

Last edited by forDiesel on Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Kaynhyde likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40253
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 1:12 pm

1 Eric and Dylan, obvious for sure but they got me interested into this topic.

1A. Robert Dear

1B. Sebastian Bosse

1C. Christopher Dorner

2. Jeffrey James Weise, interesting personality and username choices.

3. Jennifer San Marco

4. Seung-Hui Cho

5. Ed Lutes

6. Robert Bowers

7. Randy Stair, I enjoy some of his videos.

8. Anders Breivik

9. Omar Mateen

10. Gabe Parker

Other shooters I find interesting are Omar Thornton(what he did was awful, but what he went through at the work place was sad), Nathaniel Jouett, Kip Kinkel, Nasim Aghdam, and William Achtison.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Last edited by DF978 on Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 9:11 am

In my case I will make a top 4

1- Eric and Dylan
2- Pekka eric auvinen (I think he matches eric and Dylan a bit in the sense of interest)
3- Adam Lanza
4- Barry Loukatis

And as an additional, the case of Randy Stair interests me a little ... I think because of how absurd it is but it is interesting to investigate what the hell was going on in his head with those ghost girls...
Back to top Go down
Nelson216

Nelson216

Contribution Points : 19795
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 7:38 pm

1. Elliot Rodger
2. Eric and Dylan
3. Nikolas Jacob Cruz
4. Randy Stair
5. Guilherme Taucci Monteiro and Luiz Henrique de Castro
6. Pekka Eric Auvinen
7. Adam Lanza
8. Marc Lépine
9. Seung Hui Cho
10. Anders Breivik

Last edited by Nelson216 on Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2022 8:43 pm

This is in order, from most to least:

1. Dylan klebold
2. Paul bernardo
3. Eric harris
4. Vladislav roslyakov
5. James holmes
6. Adam lanza
7. Nikolas cruz
8. Jeffrey dahmer
9. Patrick crusius
10. Connor betts
Back to top Go down
DevilishManiac

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2022 2:17 am

in no particular order:

Anders Breivik
Ali Sonboly
Elliot Rodger
Vladislav Roslyakov
Jeff Weise
Kimveer Gill
Anton Lundin Pettersson
Steven Kazmierczak
Adam Lanza
Seung Hui Cho or Wellington de Oliveira

Engel and Amokauliflower like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26063
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2022 9:55 pm

1: Wellington Menezes de Oliveira
2:  David Sonboly
3: Adam Lanza
4: Vladislav Roslyakov
5: Masayoshi Magome
6: Raymond Spencer
7: Federico Guevara elizondo
8: Nikolai G
9: Robert Hawkins
10: Luis Homero Aguila
Back to top Go down
TheNeuroSurge

Contribution Points : 29078
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2022 10:10 pm

1. Steven Kazmierczak
2. Jeff Weise
3. Robert Hawkins
4. Kimveer Gill
5. Tomohiro Kato
6. William Atchison
7. Seung-Hui Cho
8. Anton Lundin Pettersson
9. Adam Lanza
10. James Holmes

My interests change from time to time but my top 4 usually stays the same.

Last edited by TheNeuroSurge on Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Conqueror

Conqueror

Contribution Points : 15963

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2022 8:52 am

1. James Holmes
2. Anders Behring Breivik
3. Seung-Hui Cho
4. Matti Saari
5. Anton Lundin Pettersson
6. Eric and Dylan
7. Pekka-Eric Auvinen
8. Kip Kinkel
9. Sebastian Bosse
10. Brenton Tarrant

Not in order.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61139
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2022 8:23 pm

1. Steven Kazmierczak
2. Robert Steinhauser
3. Pekka-Eric Auvinen
4. Eric Harris
5. Bastian Bosse
6. Matti Saari
7. Michael Ryan
8. Seung-Hui Cho
9. Charles Whitman
10. Michael Slobodian

shockingdoom

Contribution Points : 56395

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 8:14 pm

1. Adam Lanza
2. Robert Hawkins
3. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
4. Tim Kretschmer
5. Robert Steinhäuser
6. James Holmes
7. Pekka Eric Auvinen
8. Steven Kazmierczak
9. Jeff Weise
10. Kip Kinkel
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Contribution Points : 16984
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:45 am

1. Adam Lanza
2. Brenton Tarrant
3. Nikolas Cruz
4. Dylann Roof
5. Payton Gendron
6. Seung-Hui Cho
6. Devin Patrick Kelley
7. Stephen Paddock
8. Anders Behring Breivik
9. James Holmes
10. Espen Andersen Bråthen
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22799
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 1:17 pm

1. James Holmes
2. Martin Bryant
3. Derrick Bird
4. Gabriel Wortman
5. Stephen Paddock
6. Timothy McVeigh
7. The Boston Bombers, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev
8. Omar Mateen
9. Anders Breivik (I was swooning over him like Lanza lmao) (jk)
10. Adam Lanza
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36400
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 1:19 am

School:

10. Eric and Dylan (not really my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] favorites in quite some time, but they got me hooked into mass murder as a whole)
9. Guilherme Taucci Monteiro and Luiz Henrique de Castro
8. Tim Kretschmer
7. William Atchison
6. Steven Kazmierczak
5. Sebastian Bosse
4. Adam Lanza or Seung-Hui Cho
3. Kimveer Gill
2. Matti Saari
1. Pekka-Eric Auvinen

Not going to lie, I was going to include Salvador Ramos because at first I didn't really like him, but now I find him a little bit interesting, not one of my favorites though

Non-school:
10. Brenton Tarrant
9. Anders Behring Breivik
8. Martin Bryant
7. Ľubomír Harman
6. Tristan Van der Vlis
5. Robert Hawkins
4. Dmitry Vinogradov
3. Michael Ryan
2. James Oliver Huberty
1. David Ali Sonboly

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36400
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 2:06 am

You know what? Fuck it while we're at it why not serial killers too:

10. Jack The Ripper
9. The Zodiac Killer
8. John Wayne Gacy
7. Jeffrey Dahmer
6. Alexander Pichushkin
5. Ted Bundy
4. Academy Maniacs
3. Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs
2. Ian Brady and Myra Hindley
1. Richard Ramirez

And bombers/terror attacks for good measure:

10. Boston Marathon Bombing
9. Moscow Theater Siege
8. Beslan School Siege
7. 2017 Barcelona and Cambrils Attacks
6. November 2015 Paris Attacks
5. Tokyo Subway Sarin Attacks
4. 9/11
3. Ted Kacyznski
2. David Copeland/ 1999 London Nail Bombings
1. Timothy Mcveigh/ Oklahoma City Bombing

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pekka

Pekka

Contribution Points : 40827
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 2:17 am

I truly am only interested in studying about 3. 1- Pekka 2- Elliot 3- Andrew.
Pekka is a modern day barbarian, Elliot is a mad writer and Andrew is a suicidal man dominated by paranormal forces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your personal "Top 10"?   Your personal "Top 10"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your personal "Top 10"?
Page 1 of 1