Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Descriptions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97293
Forum Reputation : 50

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:49 am

"Tall, Long curly dark brown hair, Messed up teeth, Large Nose, Bad Acne,Skinny, Long Face, Wore a Trench coat".

A few days ago i posted a link in the Columbine documents section. It was a list of 101 Columbine massacre witnesses. " 101 Witnesses can't be wrong ". We have several students claiming that they saw Robert Perry throwing bombs and shooting people. Several witnesses state with 100% certainty that Perry was directly involved in the massacre. Have a look at the " 101 witnesses can't be wrong " post of mine ( if you are interested of course ) Here are a few interesting witness statements from the " 101 list ". 58) Crystal Archuleta [EP1-197]" She did see one person throw a pipe bomb and thought it was Perry." 62) Courtney Haulman [EP25-91]" There was 3 guys. The guy i remember most was the main guy. He's over 6 ft tall and have long curly dark hair. He was wearing a trench coat and his name is Robert Perry". 63) Lacey Hohn [EP1-186] "...Can you describe the one that was shooting?....Miss Hohn said she did not believe it was Harris or Klebold. Miss Hohn believes it was an individual named Robert". 59) Seth Dubios [EP21-125] "....Seth told Katherine Carlston that Robert Perry was seen shooting a girl in the back ,while leaving the library."

Last edited by rik75 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moseley

Contribution Points : 96132
Forum Reputation : 0

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:52 am

Very interesting stuff, where did Perry claim to be during the shooting?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119008
Forum Reputation : 1004

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Walking home. He said his dad picked him up.

Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97164

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 pm

When I read the title of this, I was wondering why rik75 would be talking about me in his post (until I got to the name of the guy, that is).
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102026

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:24 pm

There was a lot of conversation at the time that Dylan and Robert Perry were very similar in appearance and that people were mistaking them for each other. I personally don't see the similarity, but that's not to say it couldn't happen.
Back to top Go down

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Wideawake wrote:
There was a lot of conversation at the time that Dylan and Robert Perry were very similar in appearance and that people were mistaking them for each other. I personally don't see the similarity, but that's not to say it couldn't happen.
Agreed! There is absolutely no resemblance other than heighth and skinny build - but then, a lot of the TCM/associates were tall, skinny guys. Dylan has dark blonde, long curly hair and pretty dang clear skin for a teenager while Perry was known for acne and bad teeth (eyewitnesses actually say as such). Their chins are totally different looking. Brooks Brown is taller than Dylan and from a distance, I could maaaybe understand someone confusing Perry with Brooks only for build and dark hair color - but Dylan and Perry? Apples to oranges. Teenagers perceptions can be sharp but on the other hand, in a school of about two thousand, definitely not always trustworthy or accurate.
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97293
Forum Reputation : 50

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Wideawake wrote:
Hi Wideawake , Perry and Klebold were similar height and build. Perry had dark brown hair ,bad acne and crooked teeth with an obvious overbite. A student called Bijen Monte provided an interesting statement. She was sitting on the grass outside the school during lunch and saw an individual with a gun and " he was not one of the guys identified on tv ." She saw 3 individuals go down to the ground and a guy in a trench coat standing over the downed kids. She stated she knew it was Perry because she recognized him. The individual whom Monte saw " had on a trench coat that extended to beneath his knees and his ankles. He had on a black baseball cap backwards. His face was long and his neck was long. He had a narrow chin and his teeth were crooked and had an obvious overbite. He had no glasses or facial hair. His complexion had lots of acne ,there were indentations like pieces were cut out and his face was white in colour and some redness. He had black tighter fitting jeans ,not baggy. They were regular black jeans ,there were no straps or pockets extending down the legs. Monte was asked if she ever had any doubt in her mind of who she saw,. Monte stated there were no doubt ,it was Robert Perry. ( i find this quite interesting )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptions   Descriptions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Descriptions
Page 1 of 1