Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E&D voodoo?

Go down 
+2
Screamingophelia
Rebbie556
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92006
Forum Reputation : 225

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Evan Todd claimed Eric and Dylan were into Voodoo at first I was like bullshit..but in the 11k items collected from Eric’s room was one voodoo doll right off his dresser. Looks like Evan Todd was actually right about one thing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Well apparently they didn't know how to use them properly!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:04 pm

Plot twist... Eric hated himself so much the voodoo doll was actually of him....

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Plot twist... Eric hated himself so much the voodoo doll  was actually of  him....

Jeez that's actually kinda sad. No Thanks for ruining that for me Screaming! Razz Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:13 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Plot twist... Eric hated himself so much the voodoo doll  was actually of  him....

Jeez that's actually kinda sad. No Thanks for ruining that for me Screaming! Razz Haha

Oh no!! Sad

I’m probably wrong it was probably a generic doll and Eric could make it out to be whomever looked at him sideways that day or clicked their pen too loud.

Or it was of Dylan... and that’s how he convinced him to do it

Jeesh I’m on a roll today

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Oh no!! Sad

I’m probably wrong it was probably a generic doll and Eric could make it out to be whomever looked at him sideways that day or clicked their pen too loud.

Or it was of Dylan... and that’s how he convinced him to do it

Jeesh I’m on a roll today

"Eric could make it out to be whomever looked at him sideways that day or clicked their pen too loud."

BAHAHA! This SO makes me want to start working on that Shit List post again that I started and we ran with months ago! LOL
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:30 pm

I go back to that when I need a chuckle!

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I go back to that when I need a chuckle!

I recently went back through in myself and fucking died. Haha
Back to top Go down

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2018 3:45 pm

With Jeffco, who the hell knows. I can remember kids having these little "voodoo doll" keychains in highschool on their backpacks. It could have been something like that.
Back to top Go down
rayybayy444

rayybayy444

Contribution Points : 55840
Forum Reputation : 0

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 pm

That is kinda weird tho that there was a “voodoo doll” in Eric’s room... just bcz of all the other weird claims of people such as Cassie Bernall being into weird Stuff... but I think Cassie B. Interests and Journal entries were just as dark if not darker at time than E & D’s for the simple fact didn’t her parents say she wrote about killing them and drew actual satanic symbolisms in her diary...

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Hey something just occurred to me. Eric liked to mutilate toy soldiers, right? Maybe the "voodoo doll" was just another toy Eric had destroyed.

rayybayy444

rayybayy444

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 4:16 am

That sound most probable or he might have intended to strap it to one of his pipe bombs when they were testing them or even a regular firework just to see the damage it would cause. Lol def. seems like something Eric would have done back then.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 8:31 am

I am not into voodoo but I had a voodoo doll growing up of someone my friends and I hated in our school lol. It was a gift from a friend

Spoiler alert....didn't work

joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69050
Forum Reputation : 255

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 9:09 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I am not into voodoo but I had a voodoo doll growing up of someone my friends and I hated in our school lol.  It was a gift from a friend

damn...otherwise I would of gotten one Sad
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 9:45 am

joebox97 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I am not into voodoo but I had a voodoo doll growing up of someone my friends and I hated in our school lol.  It was a gift from a friend

damn...otherwise I would of gotten one Sad

I remember I was really scared to try it the first time. Then the next day at school that kid was fine and I was low key pissed lol

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 10:27 am

rayybayy444 wrote:
That is kinda weird tho that there was a “voodoo doll” in Eric’s room... just bcz of all the other weird claims of people such as Cassie Bernall being into weird Stuff... but I think Cassie B. Interests and Journal entries were just as dark if not darker at time than E & D’s for the simple fact didn’t her parents say she wrote about killing them and drew actual satanic symbolisms in her diary...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Agreed. Cassie was into some wild ass shit at one point in her life. AND yes her parents did say that she had written all kinds of things about killing them in letters she had sent to a friend. They ended up doing an INTERVENTION type thing on her. They isolated her from her old friends, I think even switched her schools etc. She was only allowed to go to school and to church related things and that was it. She eventually saw the light so to say and went full Christian.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 10:31 am

Have you guys read she said yes? Granted there is the misinformation about how she died but it is so interesting about Cassie’s life. The one part of the book I remember the most is when they made sure that she wasn’t wearing anything pink and nothing was pink because Cassie hated pink but there was pink lining in her coffin And Misty said I’m sorry Cassie I tried. crying at that... Sad

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 10:35 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Have you guys read she said yes? Granted there is the misinformation about how she died but it is so interesting about Cassie’s life. The one part of the book I remember the most is when they made sure that she wasn’t wearing anything pink and nothing was pink because Cassie hated pink but there was pink lining in her coffin And Misty said I’m sorry Cassie I tried.  crying at that... Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  NO I haven't read that one yet! Mainly because everyone said it was SO off from the truth. But God how awful to think that you failed your friend at that time. No
Back to top Go down
rayybayy444

rayybayy444

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 3:44 pm

I have to read that book sounds good and that part is pretty sad! Wonder why they put pink in her coffin?
Yea Cassie definitely had her “Dark Days” even Rachel Scott has her days of smoking and drinking which makes it almost comical to me as how a lot of the “Christian based families” in their community were so quick to call out E&D as bad kids, but their kids weren’t all “angels” as they were portrayed to be... And then what gets me is didn’t Jesus die on the Cross with 2 sinners next to him one who was a murderer and Jesus forgave him who’s to say before E&D committed suicide they didn’t ask for forgiveness bcz we’ll never know the conversation they had in the library after the killing spree ended... just always been a thought of mine..

Screamingophelia

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2018 3:51 pm

I think Devon said something like that when their crosses were torn down. She said something about how Jesus died for everybody else’s sins but Eric and Dylans and how so many people in the community thought that.

E&D voodoo?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E&D voodoo?    E&D voodoo?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E&D voodoo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: