Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine.   Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Has anyone ever seen this short film?
It has many nods to Columbine, and does a decent job at showing the chaos that ensues in an active shooter situation.
I get the feeling they based the father loosely off Eric's dad, as he essentially says the same dialogue that Wayne Harris said to the police in the 911 call.
His son also used to play sports like Eric did, although the journal with the love notes seems to be more of a nod to Dylan over Eric.

Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62095
Forum Reputation : 0

Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine.   Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 6:22 am

I saw this, I thought it was good. Did´nt really think of the connection to columbine but I guess you are right.
Back to top Go down

Active shooter, short film with many nods to Columbine.
Page 1 of 1