Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shooter's Social Media

Go down 
+8
DevilishManiac
Mr Bubbless
Killisaki
incelgnorance
lognifiiskurk
Saoradh
QuestionMark
Mundus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50169
Forum Reputation : 40

Shooter's Social Media  Empty
PostSubject: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 3:10 pm

Usually after a shooting the shooters social media accounts are taken down. So why are Jaylen Fryberg's twitter and facebook still up?

Employer_Square and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120503
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Probably because the shooting was too miniscule to garner any media attention.

BTW, you might want to archive those accounts. They might not stay up forever, you know.

Employer_Square and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38129
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 5:10 am

Randy Stair's social media: Twitter

Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Primate Murder, MilverSoxie, garbagetalker1 and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38129

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 6:50 am

TJ Lane: Facebook

Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Primate Murder, MilverSoxie, garbagetalker1 and 22:22 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 12:32 pm

Sadgasm wrote:
TJ Lane: Facebook  
That is not his Facebook and oddly enough has a comment from Carnifex on the last post.

Banned

Contribution Points : 27849
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Mundus wrote:
Usually after a shooting the shooters social media accounts are taken down. So why are Jaylen Fryberg's twitter and facebook still up?

Maybe because he didn't post anything bad or threatening? I feel like social media managers only remove a mass murderers account if

1) they posted alarming content

2) the account is getting a lot of traffic

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 4:54 pm

incelgnorance wrote:
Mundus wrote:

Maybe because he didn't post anything bad or threatening? I feel like social media managers only remove a mass murderers account if

There is a lot of inconsistency about shooters accounts being removed. The Youtube accounts of Pekka-Eric Auvinen and Matti Saari were taken down immediately, as well as the Facebook and Instagrams of other shooters. However, the Youtube accounts of Trey Sesler and Randy Stair were up for years after their attacks, with Randy's only being terminated a couple of months ago. Alexandre Bissonnette's Tumblr profile is still up, as well as Devon Erickson's Youtube channel.

Banned

Contribution Points : 27849

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2021 6:08 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
incelgnorance wrote:
Mundus wrote:

There is a lot of inconsistency about shooters accounts being removed. The Youtube accounts of Pekka-Eric Auvinen and Matti Saari were taken down immediately, as well as the Facebook and Instagrams of other shooters. However, the Youtube accounts of Trey Sesler and Randy Stair were up for years after their attacks, with Randy's only being terminated a couple of months ago. Alexandre Bissonnette's Tumblr profile is still up, as well as Devon Erickson's Youtube channel.

I can see why Pekka and Matti‘s accounts got taken down very fast, because they posted content that wasn’t exactly the most suitable for all ages. But it could be considered violent.

Now, with Randy and Trey, they mostly posted videos according to their interest; (Trey liked anime and Randy liked animation and creating his own fantasy world)I am aware that Randy posted shooting videos and I believe it easily flew under the radar, because most of his content was normal.

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42443
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2021 6:32 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:

Alexandre Bissonnette's Tumblr profile is still up, as well as Devon Erickson's Youtube channel.
Alexandre Bissonnette's Tumblr was actually deleted, then the blog return, but now is own by other person, this means that it wasn't deleted by Tumblr, but by someone else, because if Tumblr deletes a blog that blog name can't be taken again, which isn't the case here. I have no idea who deleted tho.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39296
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2022 10:12 am

Ilnaz Galyaviev:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DevilishManiac

Contribution Points : 20570

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 10:50 am

All of Jaylen's accounts are still up lmfao
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20260
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 8:03 am

Couldn't find "Shooter's posts on forums" topic or something similar, so I'll put it here - Brenton Tarrant's posts on AussieStockForums:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 31999
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 1:13 pm

a picture of Christopher Sean Harper-Mercer's Myspace account that was since been taken down, picture from The Guardian

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24306
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 11:53 pm

Interesting. Sometimes I wish I downloaded all videos before YouTube takes them down with their bullshit policies.
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24306
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2022 11:54 pm

Anyone know why Ethan Crumbley’s YouTube channel was B&? It had innocent stuff 5 years before his shooting.
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25963
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2022 12:39 am

Luiz Henrique De Castro, Twitter account is active

Jose angel Ramos Betts, yt account is active

Vladislav Roslyakov yt account is active

Jared Loughner Yt account is active

Jerad Miller account is active

That alleged yt of William Atchison about the Red lake shooting is active

That Randy Stair Twitter accounts are active

Theres a lot of active accounts of Mass killers in social media
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 8:44 pm

Isaac Auchterlonie:
Facebook
Instagram (Video before it got taken down)

PostSubject: Re: Shooter's Social Media    Shooter's Social Media  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooter's Social Media
Page 1 of 1