Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confusion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123900
Forum Reputation : 40

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2019 11:08 pm

Im a little bit confused... back in 2001/2002, were the images of the shooters released or the victims?? im sorry but im really confused
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 8:14 am

No, one of the parents, more than likely Brian Rourboigh sold them to the National Enquierer

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105663
Forum Reputation : 1235

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 12:39 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
Im a little bit confused... back in 2001/2002, were the images of the shooters released or the victims?? im sorry but im really confused

Eric and Dylan's suicide photo was indeed sold to the National Enquirer, either by one of the victims parents or someone in the coroners office or police station.

If I remember correctly, the Enquirer paid thousands of dollars for the photos, so someone made a nice little come up off of them.

None of the victim's photos were ever publicly released, and the only photos of the victims we have, were the ones who were outside (Rachel and Danny) who were captured by news cameras.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123900
Forum Reputation : 40

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 1:54 pm

Thank you for clearing it up!

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64587
Forum Reputation : 1210

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 3:08 pm

iirc there was a report of victim photos being leaked but no such photos have been seen, so probably a bogus story or misunderstanding

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105663
Forum Reputation : 1235

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2019 4:23 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
iirc there was a report of victim photos being leaked but no such photos have been seen, so probably a bogus story or misunderstanding

It is 100% bogus, just like the rumor of the basement tapes being able to be viewed on the dark web.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 8:43 am

I know there was a photo floating around supposedly of Rachel but it was a different Rachel. The one that was crushed by machinery during a protest

HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64587
Forum Reputation : 1210

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 9:10 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I know there was a photo floating around supposedly of Rachel but it was a different Rachel.  The one that was crushed by machinery during a protest

I know what photo you're referring to and tbh I'm at a loss for how it was ever mistaken to be Rachel. I know people here generally know more details about the case then your average person, but I consider it to be fairly common knowledge what Rachel looked like and her short hair she had when she died. The photo of this other Rachel definitely had long hair and really looked nothing like Rachel Scott

Confusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confusion    Confusion  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confusion
Page 1 of 1