Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You think Sol Pais was a member here?

Go down 
+5
Jenn
Carnifex879
joebox97
HanShotFirst
hexagonwitch
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hexagonwitch

hexagonwitch

Contribution Points : 47064
Forum Reputation : 55

You think Sol Pais was a member here? Empty
PostSubject: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 7:23 am

And why is it always Florida? All the freaky things happen in Florida and all the freaks come from Florida why in the Clownworld is that?
Back to top Go down
hexagonwitch

hexagonwitch

Contribution Points : 47064
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 8:05 am

Update: Sol Pais has been found dead.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64837
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 12:21 pm

hexagonwitch wrote:
And why is it always Florida? All the freaky things happen in Florida and all the freaks come from Florida why in the Clownworld is that?

It's because Florida's disclosure laws are way more lax than other states. So something that would be reported as assault in your state would be "woman attacks people with rubber chicken" in Florida. But crazy shit happens everywhere.

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69575
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 3:03 pm

In my opinion I don't think she was on here but I could be wrong. It seems this is more of a place for people to learn than to idolize
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68747
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 3:19 pm

I don’t think she was a member but it could be possible.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119283
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 pm

joebox97 wrote:
In my opinion I don't think she was on here but I could be wrong. It seems this is more of a place for people to learn than to idolize
I agree with this. Fans like that normally don't last on here. Especially the girls, because as soon as someone says something about the killer they are obsessed with, they start arguing and insulting people and then get banned. Or if they do last, it's usually because they only lurk and don't really participate and if they do, it's because they are "fans" but also have sympathy for the victims. And the girls like that, probably wouldn't try shooting up a school to begin with.

Guys are better at participating and hiding the fact they are a hardcore fan. Like Randy. Randy really had me fooled. I never even suspected he was a fan. With William I did, but I didn't really think he would go on a shooting.

As for this girl, no, I don't think she was a member here. Not an active one, anyway. She may have had an account to lurk from, but those usually end up being deleted due to inactivity.

Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Jenn wrote:
joebox97 wrote:
I agree with this. Fans like that normally don't last on here. Especially the girls, because as soon as someone says something about the killer they are obsessed with, they start arguing and insulting people and then get banned. Or if they do last, it's usually because they only lurk and don't really participate and if they do, it's because they are "fans" but also have sympathy for the victims. And the girls like that, probably wouldn't try shooting up a school to begin with.

Guys are better at participating and hiding the fact they are a hardcore fan. Like Randy. Randy really had me fooled. I never even suspected he was a fan. With William I did, but I didn't really think he would go on a shooting.

As for this girl, no, I don't think she was a member here. Not an active one, anyway. She may have had an account to lurk from, but those usually end up being deleted due to inactivity.

I'm really glad profiles with inactivity get deleted, you do an awesome job on here Jenn!
Back to top Go down
properground

Contribution Points : 58649
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 4:39 am

For anyone who is interested, here's her website:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 2:21 pm

properground wrote:

wow that site is really cringy
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124574
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 9:40 pm

ty [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting.

Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 63820
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 10:35 pm

properground wrote:

there seem to be more sites related to her:

Last edited by 303 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild

Contribution Points : 50010
Forum Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 7:59 am

303 wrote:
properground wrote:

there seem to be more sites related to her:

Thanks for the extra links!

It won't come as a surprise to anyone, but look at her last.fm: Tracks from NBK and KMFDM.

PostSubject: Re: You think Sol Pais was a member here?   You think Sol Pais was a member here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You think Sol Pais was a member here?
Page 1 of 1