Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video tour of Lanza home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Video tour of Lanza home  Empty
PostSubject: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 pm

This video is from a few years ago but I'm not sure if it's been posted here before (I tried using the search function but couldn't find anything) so I figured I'd go ahead and post it, especially given that many people have joined the forum recently.

Back to top Go down
a broken human
Banned

Contribution Points : 50582
Forum Reputation : 106

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 7:36 pm

Stupid question, and it has probably been asked thousands of times. But, why the hell are all the windows blacked out. Isolation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2019 7:47 pm

a broken human wrote:
Stupid question, and it has probably been asked thousands of times. But, why the hell are all the windows blacked out. Isolation?

Yes I believe that that is the most likely reason. Also to block out sunlight as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 12:44 am

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
a broken human wrote:

Yes I believe that that is the most likely reason. Also to block out sunlight as well

Yes, isolation and to block out the sun. If I recall, he didn't like it coming in.
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 53271
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
a broken human
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:13 am

Russianman wrote:

um, he was here once???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:24 am

a broken human wrote:
Russianman wrote:

um, he was here once???

You mean on this forum? He was on Super Columbine Massacre RPG / ShockedBeyondBelief, the ancestor of this website.
Back to top Go down
a broken human
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:32 am

Hmm.. very interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 8:46 am

a broken human wrote:
Hmm.. very interesting

You can find a more detailed answer by member Sabratha here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She was on the old forum and is also a member here but unfortunately she hasn't posted here recently, her posts were always interesting.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91381
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 3:42 am

Hmmm, since he didn't his mom very much I wonder why he didn't take her BMW instead of his Civic and committed the massacre just to stick it to her even more.

Russianman

Contribution Points : 53271
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:37 am

bradt93 wrote:
Hmmm, since he didn't his mom very much I wonder why he didn't take her BMW instead of his Civic and committed the massacre just to stick it to her even more.

You have strange logic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video tour of Lanza home    Video tour of Lanza home  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video tour of Lanza home
Page 1 of 1