Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Empty
PostSubject: Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)   Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 3:40 pm

I got a picture of Nidal Hassan getting arrested pm me if you want picture. I got it from ABC news of all things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)   Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 3:34 pm

can you pm it to me ? Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)   Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Please pm it me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)   Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 4:36 pm

I'd like a PM as well, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ferrovipathes1

Contribution Points : 45605
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)   Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 11:06 am

You mean the photo from this video, at 1:40?

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85853
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)   Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 9:55 pm

Can you PM me it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)   Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nidal Hasan laying down (PM if you want pic)
Page 1 of 1