Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTube

Go down 
+2
Screamingophelia
Rebbie556
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92331
Forum Reputation : 225

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Someone on YouTube used to talk to Eric Harris via AOL. Mainly about Doom, but still interesting to think about.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193532
Forum Reputation : 1317

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 5:29 pm

I remember one story I read. This one guy said he played doom with Eric a couple times online and he was a pig or something like that and the pig was set on fire and Eric said I smell bacon. And he kept calling him piggy from then on.

KristinKBSinger

Contribution Points : 46910
Forum Reputation : 25

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 5:56 pm

It's strange to think that there were multiple people who interacted with them as online friends, and no one had a clue. That's just really sad and creepy stuff.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64383
Forum Reputation : 446

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 6:43 pm

I am surprised that someone who has actually talked to Eric Harris would know about Chris Chan.

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2019 10:26 pm

KristinKBSinger wrote:
It's strange to think that there were multiple people who interacted with them as online friends, and no one had a clue. That's just really sad and creepy stuff.

It's easy to hide behind a persona on the internet or when playing on online game. I don't think any of us here thought Randy Stair would do what he did.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120678
Forum Reputation : 3191

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 12:08 pm

Rebbie556 wrote:
Someone on YouTube used to talk to Eric Harris via AOL. Mainly about Doom, but still interesting to think about.

That username tho…

Smile

slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105713
Forum Reputation : 1235

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2019 12:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Rebbie556 wrote:

That username tho…

Smile

Sort of an odd user name for someone who is probably close to pushing 40 cyclops

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
KristinKBSinger

KristinKBSinger

Contribution Points : 46910
Forum Reputation : 25

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 10:54 am

hvernon wrote:
KristinKBSinger wrote:

It's easy to hide behind a persona on the internet or when playing on online game. I don't think any of us here thought Randy Stair would do what he did.

Extremely true. We are all kind of taught on what's right, vs. what is wrong in the world, and how we should act. I'm pretty sure that they knew how to work manipulation into the grand scheme of things. It's strange to think that they made friends on the internet, just like we do, but they weren't just like us. Every person is different, don't get me wrong, but I don't struggle with thoughts about killing myself and others, at the same time, but some people do. and those people need to reach out, and talk to someone about it. It's sad to think that every single day, we talk to people online, but we don't know what they're dealing with, because the internet becomes a distraction, and there are people who were friends with them, and I imagine that they are, or always will be, shaken up by this.

YouTube Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouTube   YouTube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube
Page 1 of 1