Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Writing Susan a letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

Contribution Points : 48332
Forum Reputation : 175

Writing Susan a letter Empty
PostSubject: Writing Susan a letter   Writing Susan a letter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 2:05 pm

I am reading her book and I am not even half way through it and I want to write her a letter. She is such a kind woman and needs a lot of postivity as she can get. Is there a way i can write her?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Writing Susan a letter   Writing Susan a letter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 9:58 am

Are you talking about Sue Klebold? If so I think she has mentioned she likes the letters but I am not sure where you would send it.

PostSubject: Re: Writing Susan a letter   Writing Susan a letter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 4:05 pm

I would probably send it to her publisher.
Back to top Go down
auvpek

auvpek

Contribution Points : 44667
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Writing Susan a letter   Writing Susan a letter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2019 8:09 pm

Would the publisher even want random letters? I wouldn't think they would want to be a messenger... but who knows. That's the only address available. Or you could just send it to Sue's house, but I wouldn't recommend that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Writing Susan a letter   Writing Susan a letter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:55 am

auvpek wrote:
Would the publisher even want random letters? I wouldn't think they would want to be a messenger... but who knows. That's the only address available. Or you could just send it to Sue's house, but I wouldn't recommend that.

I'm sure they would prefer not to, but what can they do, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing Susan a letter   Writing Susan a letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Writing Susan a letter
Page 1 of 1