Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mass killers that were pardoned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

mass killers that were pardoned Empty
PostSubject: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Charles Baysang: French farmer who killed his wife and seven children in Durlinsdorf, France on April 6, 1922, before fleeing. He was eventually arrested and sentenced to death in July 1923, but was pardoned by the president five months later.

Alexander Daniel Maukar: sentenced to death for an 1960 aircraft rampage, but pardoned in 1968.

Elizabeth Naramore: American who killed her six children in Coldbrook Springs, Massachusetts, United States on March 21, 1901, before attempting to commit suicide by cutting her own throat. She was rescued, found not guilty by reason of insanity and taken to the Worcester Lunatic Hospital, where she was pardoned by Curtis Guild Jr. and released five years later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 5:50 am

Barend Hendrik Strydom, perpetrator of the Strijdom Square shooting, in which he shot dead 7 black people and wounded 15 more. He had previously shot dead another black woman in a trial run for the shooting.

Originally sentenced to death, S.A. declared a moratorium on execution in the year 1990, and Strydom was, in 1992, part of a group of (both black and white) political prisoners that were released by President F.W. De Klerk..

Strydom was eventually granted amnesty by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission in 1994.
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2022 9:46 am

Bloody hell. I'm surprised that there any.
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19884
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2022 11:29 pm

Christopher R. Thomas (1984 Palm Sunday Massacre) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 25838
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2022 11:57 pm

I don't know if it counts but Santosh Maruti Mane the driver of the 2012 pune bus attack, was sentenced to life in prison in 2019, his original sentence was Death in 2013
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:37 am

I made a post like this on my old account may it rest in peace

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 4:34 pm

There's a good video about it

3 Mass Murderers Who Are Free Today

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42783
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2022 9:01 pm

Mandatory mention of Andrew Golden and Mitchell Johnson

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mass killers that were pardoned   mass killers that were pardoned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mass killers that were pardoned
Page 1 of 1