Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crandon shooting (2007)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

Crandon shooting (2007) Empty
PostSubject: Crandon shooting (2007)   Crandon shooting (2007) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
The perpetrator, 20-year-old Tyler James Peterson (March 6, 1987 – October 7, 2007), who was a full-time deputy in the Forest County Sheriff's Department and a part-time officer with the Crandon Police Department, shot and killed six people and critically injured a seventh before committing suicide.

His cause of death was initially believed to have been from a gunshot fired by a police sniper, but it was later discovered that he committed suicide by multiple gunshots, with the third shot being the fatal one

God damn I wish there was more information on this one. It's an unusual case all around, since the shooter was a police officer and shot himself three different times to end his life.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Crandon shooting (2007)   Crandon shooting (2007) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 12:03 am

Pdf link for statements regarding the shooting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Photo of Glock: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I got the link and photo from Murderpedia.

PostSubject: Re: Crandon shooting (2007)   Crandon shooting (2007) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 12:42 pm

One of the most obscure and forgotten shootings in this country
Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29578
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Crandon shooting (2007)   Crandon shooting (2007) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 6:01 am

I've never even heard of this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crandon shooting (2007)   Crandon shooting (2007) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crandon shooting (2007)
Page 1 of 1