Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Empty
PostSubject: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 12:10 pm

I remember being shocked by the Suzano shooting, then we had this terrible shooting a few days later. How much effect it had in you? I felt much shocked by the large death toll, those poor people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 2:52 pm

It definitely shocked me a lot. I think the large death toll coupled by the fact the shooting was live streamed made it very shocking.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 3:16 pm

I haven’t really gotten “into” that shooting, but the fact that he Live-streamed it made it nothing but pure evil.

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 3:43 pm

It wasn't that shocking, as BT remained mostly silent, and wasn't tormenting his victims by shouting at them.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 4:36 pm

One of the things that shocked me was his taste in music. Two of the songs he played were a part of my list of favorite songs. I thought I accidentally opened another tab when Gas Gas Gas started playing. I expected the large death count since he double tapped the people he shot on stream. The video didn't shock me though.

Last edited by AmericaMan on Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69851
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 5:46 pm

I wasn't remotely shocked by the footage, I'm desensitized by it at this point, sadly. I watched the video and it didn't even feel real or disturb me, not even slightly, it just felt like a video game or a movie scene. At no point in the video did it sink in that it was real. I was really numb to it. The shock is really at how he was able to kill so many and how thorough he was and the lack of police speed in NZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 6:32 pm

It didn't tbh. I saw Tarrant's POV footage and it didn't shock me, I think I fucked up my mind with so much graphic shit on internet videos and video games in the past 7 years or so that I don't even care. I know it was real life and shit, but It didn't shake me at all. Though I watched The Gauntlet video challenge and I was fucking shocked beyond belief by those Asian animal skinners that skinned this one animal alive and it was still living and then the animal lifted it's head up and I remember feeling so sad for it Sad poor little guy at least those fuckers aren't hurting you anymore.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45369
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2019 12:36 am

The live stream footage didn't shock me much at all. I'm pretty desensitized to gore, seen just about any shock video you can name. The shooting itself didn't really shock me much either, it's just yet another terrorist attack. The fact that he live streamed it was pretty surprising, though.
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2022 11:30 am

What caught me off guard was his manner of shooting; I doubt many mass shooters check behind them when they shoot. And the part where he's driving in his car and shoots out the window and windshield with a shotgun. Don't think we'll see anything like that for a long time.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?   How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much the shooting at the Christchurch mosque did shock you?
Page 1 of 1