Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which school shooting effects you the most?

Go down 
4 posters

Sandy Hook
Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_lcap133%Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_rcap1
 33% [ 14 ]
Columbine
Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_lcap149%Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_rcap1
 49% [ 21 ]
Virginia Tech
Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_lcap19%Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_rcap1
 9% [ 4 ]
Stoneman Douglas
Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_lcap17%Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_rcap1
 7% [ 3 ]
Santa Fe High School
Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_lcap12%Which school shooting effects you  the most? Vote_rcap1
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 124050
Forum Reputation : 40

Which school shooting effects you  the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 8:40 pm

In your opinion, which school shooting has affected you the most?

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2019 10:22 pm

Columbine, since its what got me into this whole thing

Jokela comes at second

Last edited by TheOne99 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 9:39 pm

Columbine and Parkland for me.
Back to top Go down
chuusol

chuusol

Contribution Points : 39800
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2020 6:23 am

Can't believe no one voted for Virginia Tech. I don't know what it is, but that one hit differently for me. Especially with all the people who died. Parkland comes second.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64483
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 2:49 am

Virginia Tech. If Virginia Tech didn't happen, I wouldn't be interested in researching mass killers.

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68647
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 7:55 pm

I'd probably say Parkland. I'd say that really got me interested in mass murderers. Columbine would be a close second though, because I researched that a little before Parkland.

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 12:53 pm

Virginia Tech. It sparked my interest in the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 8:42 am

Know what? I'm moving this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which school shooting effects you the most?   Which school shooting effects you  the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1