Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Empty
PostSubject: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:16 pm

Do you think that these two took showers the morning of 4/20? I really don't see what the point would have been in taking showers or brushing their teeth.

What kind of hygiene do you think these 2 had on April 20th?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Interesting question. Many people don't like taking showers in the morning. Maybe they felt that way too and took showers the night before. I hope they brushed their teeth though.

With the exception of Eric having dirty fingernails he strikes me as a guy who likes to maintain good hygiene and tries to look presentable such as always tucking his shirt in, having neat hair, wearing clean clothes, etc. Dylan on the other hand strikes me as a grungy and disheveled kind of guy. I don't think April 20th was any different for the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Whatever their personal routine was, I bet they stuck to it to keep up appearance and whatnot. Bet they didn't sleep well though
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Dextromethorphan wrote:
Whatever their personal routine was, I bet they stuck to it to keep up appearance and whatnot. Bet they didn't sleep well though

I don't think Eric slept at all. Wasn't he up recording the tape he left in the kitchen sometime in the middle of the night?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:32 pm

I doubt they got a lot of sleep. I don't know how they could have a good night rest when they are committing mass murder the next day and dying. Maybe they were tossing and turning during the night and contemplating whether or not they should go through with it. Or maybe they were really excited/anxious and couldn't wait for the morning. If only Eric's Nixon tape was released. I think hearing his tone would be quite telling of how he felt.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 96964
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Can't remember where I saw this but, they had stubble to their face on the autopsy table. So, they probably did not care to shave and may have cut corners on the rest of their hygiene as well. Who knows.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Laeda

Contribution Points : 101556
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 9:58 am

I think they went on with their routine till the last day, either to 'appear normal' or just because it was an habit.
I too doubt they've got any sleep at all.

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?   Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eric and Dylan take showers on 4/20?
Page 1 of 1