Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Study Simulation of Run, Hide, Fight at Columbine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83307
Forum Reputation : 3068

Study Simulation of Run, Hide, Fight at Columbine Empty
PostSubject: Study Simulation of Run, Hide, Fight at Columbine   Study Simulation of Run, Hide, Fight at Columbine Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 10:50 am

Someone sent me this and I thought it was pretty interesting. It's a research project to test how the current active shooter mitigation policies (Run, Hide, Fight) may have been utilized during the attack on Columbine.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd recommend watching the whole thing, but if you are only interested in the simulations, the times are (roughly) 4:40 and 10:07. I think there are mistakes, as I don't believe they got the order of the victims right. For example, I think they have Kyle being killed last instead of first. But, it's interesting nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

Study Simulation of Run, Hide, Fight at Columbine
Page 1 of 1