Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I can't believe they did it!"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49302
Forum Reputation : 378

"I can't believe they did it!" Empty
PostSubject: "I can't believe they did it!"   "I can't believe they did it!" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2019 7:29 pm

So, especially this year, when it's been 20 years since Columbine, every day at some spontaneous moment I say to myself "I can't believe they did it!" and then I feel an awful nostalgia, as if I knew them, as if I was there, and some horrible grief catches me and I feel like I have the power to turn back time and everything is really weird after that. I wonder if any of you have moments like this? It's like I'm losing my mind, but at the same time I'm also very rational, not condoning their actions, but still feeling a strange connection.

I don't know why I get the impression that this case is still so mysterious, even though we actually have almost all the evidence.
It's literally haunting!
Suspect

(Pardon me if this topic is more appropriate for the "mental health" section.)
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61136
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: "I can't believe they did it!"   "I can't believe they did it!" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 11:49 am

I know exactly how you feel man

Indigowendigo

Contribution Points : 55449
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: "I can't believe they did it!"   "I can't believe they did it!" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Yes! It’s a weird feeling. Sometimes I wish I could go back and tell them, hey, this is how this plays out. I wonder if they still would have done it.
Back to top Go down
TroubledYouth

TroubledYouth

Contribution Points : 42750
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: "I can't believe they did it!"   "I can't believe they did it!" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 8:55 am

yes, i absolutely know what you mean. i sometimes feel strangely nostalgic when thinking about them.
us obsessing over columbine might be the explanation, we spend so much thinking about the boys we start feeling like they're a part of our lives.
Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46832
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: "I can't believe they did it!"   "I can't believe they did it!" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2019 11:54 am

The part that really gets to you is when you start dreaming about hanging out with them and then as far as your brain and its memory are concerned you have actual real (fake) memories of them if you get my meaning

PostSubject: Re: "I can't believe they did it!"   "I can't believe they did it!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I can't believe they did it!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: