Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96474
Forum Reputation : 1190

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 8:31 am

Dylan was never given any in a prescription. He did take St Johns Wort which is thought to help depression

Eric tried a few different medications. Most recent to his death he was on Luvox.

true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58849
Forum Reputation : 296

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 9:45 am

Trace amounts of Luvox was found during Eric’s autopsy. Dylan’s autopsy found no evidence of any drugs in his system.

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83057
Forum Reputation : 3068

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 6:16 pm

true_crime wrote:
Trace amounts of Luvox was found during Eric’s autopsy. Dylan’s autopsy found no evidence of any drugs in his system.

It was actually a therapeutic amount. Therapeutic levels are 50- 900 ng/ml and Eric had 390 ng/ml, so pretty much a mid-range level.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58849
Forum Reputation : 296

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 10:21 pm

thelmar wrote:

It was actually a therapeutic amount. Therapeutic levels are 50- 900 ng/ml and Eric had 390 ng/ml, so pretty much a mid-range level.

Thanks for the clarification. At any rate, it’s evidence that he was regularly taking his medication.

Contribution Points : 48505
Forum Reputation : 40

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2019 7:44 am

There's also side effects with coming off of meds like that and Zoloft. Specifically, "brain zaps". Who knows if he knew that but I think he was taking it to keep up appearances and routine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: