Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas

Go down 
+10
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
Light Yagami
f0rgotten
dyonqqr
Luci
Killisaki
Preston Condra
Sabratha
ExpecttheWorse
Carnifex879
14 posters
AuthorMessage

Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Empty
PostSubject: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 8:33 pm

I’m trying to create an Instagram and unfortunately I’ve ran out of username ideas. I’ve been deleted 34 times and stripped of all my good handles. Anyone got anything clever?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68472
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Kaynbred 42292 (Adam’s birthdate) is one I think is good.

ExpecttheWorse

ExpecttheWorse

Contribution Points : 38783
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 1:36 am

Blarvink92
Cainbread
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97867
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2020 5:58 pm

fuckcomments

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 8:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fuckcomments wasn’t Adams account.
Back to top Go down
ExpecttheWorse

ExpecttheWorse

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 8:28 pm

Yes it was.

Sabratha likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It was rumored but never confirmed, there’s documents out there proving it was NOT Adam’s account. Do not believe everything you read.
Back to top Go down
ExpecttheWorse

ExpecttheWorse

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 1:04 am

You're assuming I believe everything I read? From 1 post? Pfffff.
I would be very interested in reading those specific documents, do you happen to have a link or a possible site for it?

EDIT: I came off very malicous and I apologize and am genuinely curious to what evidence points to it not being him. Whilst we have loads of proof it is all really circumstance. Please though, do not insult me by saying "don't believe everything you read" as this really means nothing and is completely irrelevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2020 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] CryingHampster has pointed this out multiple times, but I’m not going to go searching for these documents for you. I believe they were deleted anyways. It’s not really relevant and I don’t feel like arguing to a stranger about a topic I despise most at this horrible time in my life. Thank god my account is being deleted in a matter of hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 5:53 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Preston Condra

Preston Condra

Contribution Points : 31241
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:01 pm

Landing Zane
Landing Zone
Lanzaing Zone
Lanza Zone
Lanza Zane
Lanza And Adam
Maybe the date of the shooting? (12-14-12)
Lanza At The Zone
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42543
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 7:59 pm

Smiggles92 (oh wait that is an actually user online lol)
adamlanzasmigglesgayfortimk (this actually was the url I choose for a blogspot site lol)
Kaynbread (lol)
Lanza a la Adam
Cowhunter Lanza
Genericadamlanzausername
gayforlanza
queerforlanza
CromartieLanza

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Smiggles94 and MilverSoxie like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 8:48 am

(delete)

Last edited by Carnalz on Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40253
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 5:29 pm

Carnalz wrote:
queerfortimk      
gayforkimveer

As much as I hate AL- those were pretty great usernames, and I considered using them myself but the fact both were attached to a guy who killed 20 kids... you do you in terms of usernames though.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 10:28 am

I used random references to his fifth-grade story as usernames for throwaway accounts. Not sure if I should be ashamed or proud. I’ll go with ashamed.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40434
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 8:37 pm

I wish I had made my username "gayfortedk" or "gethappy" instead of running rmcbeef through a caesar cipher. Learn from my mistakes.

Also, you can use the names from his very underappreciated play: Ivanovich, Lysander, Aschbrook, Jefferson, Baalsrud, and Yaughst.

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
f0rgotten

Contribution Points : 29206
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 1:25 pm

Carnalz wrote:
queerfortimk      
gayforkimveer

sorry for the stupid question but where are these from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 1:48 pm

f0rgotten wrote:
Carnalz wrote:
queerfortimk      
gayforkimveer

sorry for the stupid question but where are these from?

Lanza didn't use these names, I just switched them up. The original ones were "queerforkimveer" and "gayfortimk" which were from his Tumblr accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm

"Cryinghampster"
"Cryinghampster2292"
"Gay for... (insert any name)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 7:11 am

The Lanzanator
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami

Contribution Points : 29817

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 10:32 am

Atom Landza. Lada Manza passes through the system quite easily too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Adam Danza.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40253
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 3:42 pm

queerforkimveer
gayfortimk
Ladam Aanza

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40434
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Try something involving his license plate, 872 YEO, Yogananda, or his rifle serial number, L534858.

Ilikesharks likes this post

Annexia dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97867
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2021 11:04 am

Lanza wellness

It is actually a thing. This shit is real.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Someone will later point out this post as proof that I'm suffering from "ideas of reference". Amazing foreshadowing, I swear.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24406
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 10:47 pm

Sandiest Hooker

NEXT STEP UP, anna444, Culturalphilistine and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Contribution Points : 16984
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2023 4:35 am

SmigglesGiggles

NEXT STEP UP, anna444 and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:11 pm

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70914
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 9:20 pm

Crying hamster
Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14966
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 1:34 pm

Guest wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] CryingHampster has pointed this out multiple times, but I’m not going to go searching for these documents for you. I believe they were deleted anyways. It’s not really relevant and I don’t feel like arguing to a stranger about a topic I despise most at this horrible time in my life. Thank god my account is being deleted in a matter of hours.
Stop being so sensitive , its embarrassing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coneyislandqueen

Coneyislandqueen

Contribution Points : 12664

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2023 4:18 pm

AMCDanbury, Straightforadam, lovecomments, abelbred, giggles

Generally, choose something that is not a copy of his user names – there's many Smiggles with bunch of numbers already (for instance, Smiggles2137), so what's the point of being an another one? That's a little corny IMO. Instead of doing it, choose a user name that is creative and kinda works like an inside joke – ordinary people will be thinking that is just a random UN, but those ones who know Adam's story will get the reference.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas   Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody got any good Lanza username ideas
Page 1 of 1