Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53459
Forum Reputation : 425

Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Empty
PostSubject: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 9:09 pm

I restored pictures of Eric and Dylan’s dads when they were teenagers. They turned out pretty good so I colorized them too.

Wayne Harris
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tom Klebold

Wayne looks so much like Eric. If I didn’t know it was Wayne, I would have assumed a new picture of Eric was released.

Last edited by kblu on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Natka2023 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49127
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 10:05 pm

Great! Thank you for your effort!
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 1:38 am

I found and edited two more of Wayne. In the first picture he’s a Junior and in the second one he’s a Senior. In the one from my first post, he was a Sophomore. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also edited these pictures of Kathy. She was a Sophomore, Junior, and Senior, in that order.

I couldn’t find any more of Tom or any of Sue, but I’ll keep looking.
Back to top Go down
sk92

sk92

Contribution Points : 46568
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 2:54 am

Those turned out good! Eric was definitely Wayne's son, he looked just like him!

I have this one of Tom (his senior picture):

I don't have any more of Tom as a teenager but I have a 3rd grade class photo. I cant currently find a copy on my computer that doesnt have a family member circled. I'll keep looking if it's something you're interested in.

Edit:
Found it. Im not sure if you're interested or just want to edit pics from their teen years, but here it is anyway (he's the last one in the first row)

Back to top Go down
noodlesoldier

noodlesoldier

Contribution Points : 43021
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Holy fucking shit. Wayne looks SO MUCH like Eric. I'm gonna be shook for a month.
THANK YOU for sharing these!
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 4:51 am

sk92 wrote:
Those turned out good! Eric was definitely Wayne's son, he looked just like him!

I have this one of Tom (his senior picture):

I don't have any more of Tom as a teenager but I have a 3rd grade class photo. I cant currently find a copy on my computer that doesnt have a family member circled. I'll keep looking if it's something you're interested in.

Edit:
Found it. Im not sure if you're interested or just want to edit pics from their teen years, but here it is anyway (he's the last one in the first row)

Thank you, I’ve never seen that before. How did you manage to find the 3rd grade picture? I wonder if there are any class pictures like that out there with Eric and Dylan in them.
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 4:52 am

noodlesoldier wrote:
Holy fucking shit. Wayne looks SO MUCH like Eric. I'm gonna be shook for a month.
THANK YOU for sharing these!

I know right? I was so excited when I found them because it’s almost like getting new pictures of Eric.
Back to top Go down
sk92

sk92

Contribution Points : 46568
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 am

kblu wrote:
Thank you, I’ve never seen that before. How did you manage to find the 3rd grade picture? I wonder if there are any class pictures like that out there with Eric and Dylan in them.

Tom Klebold and I share a hometown.
I stumbled across the picture a few years ago when I was researching my genealogy - I have an aunt that was a grade above Tom and an aunt that was a grade below.
I've never seen it on any Columbine related site (it might be but I haven't seen it) so thought I'd share!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Great job editing those! Eric sure looks a lot like his dad with a bit of his mom sprinkled in there! Dylan is all Sue. I would love if we could get more of young Sue

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold   Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teenage Wayne Harris and Tom Klebold
Page 1 of 1