Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68497
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Empty
PostSubject: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2020 5:54 pm

I can imagine multiple reasons why he chose Valentine's Day for his school shooting. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and didn't feel loved by anyone in the world. I wonder though, was there ever a specific reason or motive that he mentioned for the date? It's been almost 2 years since Parkland and I've been thinking about this recently.

Kinkeloukaitis and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
M A T R I X

M A T R I X

Contribution Points : 29925
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 10:15 am

He just chose that date because he was jealous and probably mad of breaking up his GF in his past, being depress, and how everyone is loving each other. Plus, his "demon" thingy are full of bullshits

Kinkeloukaitis, Scowail and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Scowail

Scowail

Contribution Points : 32299
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 4:18 pm

I'm actually surprised that there aren't more mass shootings on Valentine's Days.

QuestionMark, Mirwais500, Kinkeloukaitis, Employer_Square and Nelson216 like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61164
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 6:42 pm

So am I. You would think that many incel-types or angry teenagers would carry out attacks on Valentines Day but I guess not. In relation to Cruz, I agree that perhaps it was due to his feelings about his ex or just his general resentment at the world and coincidentally Valentines Day was the day that he decided to carry out his attack.

QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis, Scowail and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 10:54 am

emanresu wrote:
On the morning of the shooting, he already planned to not go to school since it was valentine's day and he told the people he was living with that "he doesn't go to school on valentine's day".

I think in this particular point is moot since he had been expelled for seven months prior to the murders.

I do lean towards it being mostly a coincidence, but we do know he did some superficial research on prior killings, so I wonder if he knew that it was the ten year anniversary of Steven Kazmierczak's attack and decided - in addition to previously mentioned factors - that it would be cool to do an homage. Even I have to admit that the possibility is remote.

Maybe they'll ask this question at his trial, or perhaps someone could write to him in prison after the trial ends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 11:08 am

(Deleted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?   Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was There A Reason Nikolas Chose Valentine's Day?
Page 1 of 1