Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wonder...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
V. Pascow

Contribution Points : 50610
Forum Reputation : 55

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:08 am

The police didn't enter the school for HOURS after Eric & Dylan committed suicide. Do you think they knew they had more time or do you think they were just drained from killing & were ready to check out ? i've always wondered, had they known, what they would have chosen to do with the literal HOURS they had to work with before the authorities entered the school. Part of me thinks they didn't talk to eachother very much after they killed all the people they did. & if they did, what do you think they talked about ? I remember reading somewhere that somebody saw them wandering through the schools through a class room window and that their eyes just looked dead inside. I wonder if they felt any regret on the way out. I feel like Dylan would have probably felt remorse but the only thing Eric would have regretted was fucking up the propane bombs.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:10 am

I wonder if either of them were scared of one another at any point during the event
Back to top Go down
V. Pascow

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 1:32 am

I ALSO wonder, what the conversation was like when they discovered they both wanted to kill..& how long between that discovery & the beginning of actual planning took place.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49827
Forum Reputation : 378

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 7:40 am

WasteOfGoodSuffering wrote:
I wonder if either of them were scared of one another at any point during the event

That would be interesting to know.
I guess they didn't care because they were ready to die, but on the other hand, we'll never know what went through their heads.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 194071
Forum Reputation : 1317

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 7:47 am

I do sometimes wonder with Eric being so methodical if he was watching Dylan acting the way he was acting and thinking like dude what the fuck?

Since at first he didn’t seem to be shooting as much as just screaming and yelling

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103869
Forum Reputation : 235

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 10:17 am

This person that saw them wandering through the school with dead eyes must have been very close to have seen that. Can't help but be skeptical about that.

We can't know what they were thinking but I imagine the adrenaline was running out by this time and I don't think they would have continued to wander for hours even if they had known. They were pretty much done when they returned to the library.

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 2:16 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
This person that saw them wandering through the school with dead eyes must have been very close to have seen that. Can't help but be skeptical about that.

We can't know what they were thinking but I imagine the adrenaline was running out by this time and I don't think they would have continued to wander for hours even if they had known. They were pretty much done when they returned to the library.

I believe the "dead eyes" moment was after they left the library and fully realized what they had done. They wandered the school, attempted suicide by shooting the propane bombs, wandered some more and then went back to commit suicide among the bodies of their victims. I really wish we knew if they had any conversation during the time between leaving the library, and returning to it. I wonder what they talked about in the cafeteria when Eric took a drink of a random soda. I wonder if they had to comfort each other or anything at any point.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49827
Forum Reputation : 378

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I do sometimes wonder with Eric being so methodical if he was watching Dylan acting the way he was acting and thinking like dude what the fuck?

Since at first he didn’t seem to be shooting as much as just screaming and yelling

I think those thoughts definitely came to Eric's mind at least once, but he was probably already familiar with this side of Dylan.
It is just that the media is portraying him as the quiet one, while he was just as equally disturbed as Eric, if not more.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 121203
Forum Reputation : 3191

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 6:43 pm

i've always wondered, had they known, what they would have chosen to do with the literal HOURS they had to work with before the authorities entered the school.

As much as I'd like to say that it wouldn't effect their decision to commit suicide, I can't help but wonder if they'd try to toss a few pipe bombs in random rooms or try harder to start some fires, just as one more "fuck you" to the world.

I wonder if they felt any regret on the way out.

I can guarantee they didn't. Before they shot themselves they took potshots at the police for a solid minute. That doesn't speak to remorse.

Sponsored content

I wonder...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder...    I wonder...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: