Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James411

Contribution Points : 85589
Forum Reputation : 89

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 10:42 am

I probably was sleeping.

Columbine: I was in elementary school so I have no idea what I was doing.
Virginia Tech: I was in middle school and I remember people saying oh that evil asian shot and killed people.
Sandy Hook:
I had returned home from college and saw king Obama crying on tv about sandy hook because these children would never get married. The next day on a commuter bus to college I heard people saying it was hoax to impose gun control.
Elliot Rodger: I was on summer vacation playing video games, I was trying to get 100% in gta san andreas.
Chris Haper Mercer: I was in college reading a book about sandy hook shooting. Cannot really remember anything else.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Bunnies

Devil_Bunnies

Contribution Points : 46696
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:49 am

In the Las Vegas shooting I was lying on my bed playing some games and my mother appeared from nowhere and told me "Have you seen what is happening in Las Vegas right now?!"

In Sandy Hook I was at school, I do not live in America so I really did not hear about it until I arrived home and turned on my computer

Virginia Tech is kinda the same with Sandy Hook, I knew about the shooting a long time after it happened

Elliot Rodger's case I really do not remember what I was doing

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 12:24 pm

Sleeping
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Actually, I was at the funeral for my partner's father when a lot of the news (death toll, injured, etc.) started coming in. It was also my birthday that day. In a way, being interested in the information kept both of our minds off of what was really happening (the funeral). It's a long story, but it was an awkward and uncomfortable funeral to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68822
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 10:43 pm

Well, I don't remember where I was during the Las Vegas shooting (probably sleeping, found out the next morning) but I do remember where I was during a couple other ones.

STEM school shooting - I was sick at home going on my computer. I saw that the shooting was in the headlines.

Charlottesville car attack - Found out about it late that night when my sister had a birthday party.

UNCC shooting - Just like STEM, I was also on my computer and saw it on the online news headlines.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2021 6:17 pm

I was sleeping I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: