Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Memorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Small Memorial Empty
PostSubject: Small Memorial   Small Memorial Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:00 pm

I have never seen any photos of this memorial, or read anything about it. Unfortunately, I only have this one photo.

Here's some information:

Quote :
A row of crosses commemorates the dead from the Columbine HS shooting, put up in Clement Park, in Littleton Colorado, within sight of the H.S., 4/22/99. There were 9 blue crossses for the dead H.S. young men and the teacher, four pink crosses for the girls, and two black crosses for the two dead perpetrators. Kacey Revis, 15, and her mother, Beth, decided to make 15 crosses to represent the 15 dead - 9 blue for the boys, 4 pink for the girls, 2 black for the 2 shooters. When asked why they pounded in the 13 and lay down the 2 suspects, the mother said, "we should forgive everyone, while I am not ready to forgive them, and thought they and their families should be remembered, also." Daughter said, "that's why I laid them down and did not pound them in." Mother said, " This is everybodies fault, these kids were pushed over the edge, they must of been really hurting. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Small Memorial
Page 1 of 1