Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Empty
PostSubject: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 6:00 pm

Here is a pdf of them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Mh_12rm_66 on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 10:04 pm

So they pretty much send you all the pictures that they had? That’s insane…
The suicide letter was particularly sad to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Awesome job. I'm shocked they released some of these photos.
Back to top Go down
perfection

Contribution Points : 39874
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 10:44 pm

Last edited by perfection on Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 12:46 am

Is there any CCTV Footage to go along with it? Either when Atchison was working in the gas station or actually inside the school?
Back to top Go down
Russianman

Russianman

Contribution Points : 52921
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 2:08 am

Thanks you very much!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 8:07 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84990
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 8:41 am

I can't believe they released all these pictures just like that, I wasn't expecting to see the bodies without any editing, I thought they would obscure the faces at least.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 11:55 am

Gonz wrote:
I can't believe they released all these pictures just like that, I wasn't expecting to see the bodies without any editing, I thought they would obscure the faces at least.
A similar file of the Jacksonville shooting was also obtained through an FOIA request which can be viewed here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 11:56 am

Amok Täter wrote:
Is there any CCTV Footage to go along with it? Either when Atchison was working in the gas station or actually inside the school?
I don’t think there is any actual footage that’s been released, but I did post a picture of a cctv screenshot of him in the “Outfits of Mass Shooters” topic.

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Last edited by Alex213 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85014
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 2:45 pm

The suicide picture is so sad.... You feel pity for William Atchison in spite of his terrible crimes.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 3:58 pm

Here's his suicide note. It's completely fucking bizarre in retrospect that I once subscribed to a future school shooter but hey, that's life.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 5:10 pm

perfection wrote:
You're awesome. Are you u/skeletor_thagawd on reddit?

Yes, yes I am (I was also u/based_skeletor before that but my account got that account banned for posting the Halle video).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Russianman wrote:
Thanks you very much!!!

You're welcome, I managed to get all of them for only like $13.50 which is a great bargain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 5:12 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Amok Täter wrote:
I don’t think there is any actual footage that’s been released, but I did post a picture of a cctv screenshot of him in the “Outfits of Mass Shooters” topic.

Yeah they sent me CCTV footage also but it nonviolently did not include the part that shows him entering the school. They did also send footage from a gas station he visited prior to the shooting. However there is no CCTV footage of the actual shooting since the area it happened in had no cameras.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Alex213 wrote:

Yeah I filed an FOIA request with the New Mexico State Police and they actually accepted it and sent me some USB's containing the stuff (for a fee of $13.50).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 7:59 pm

Started uploading some old Vance Stone Videos you couldn't find on the Lance Stone channel and guess what? God Damn MaximilianMus of all people commented on it. Feels Good Man.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Alex213 wrote:

Yeah I filed an FOIA request with the New Mexico State Police and they actually accepted it and sent me some USB's containing the stuff (for a fee of $13.50).

That's pretty awesome! Good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 3:06 pm

hvernon wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
Alex213 wrote:

That's pretty awesome! Good work.

Thanks !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2020 6:55 pm

Original link got removed, heres an alternative:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kidkud

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2020 4:34 pm

Do you still have the photos. The links don’t work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)   AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AZTEC HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING CRIME SCENE PHOTOS (Obtained via FOIA)
Page 1 of 1