Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49527
Forum Reputation : 378

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 8:25 am

I don’t think that list exists because these people would be prosecuted as associates.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 11:58 am

I don't believe in this conspiracy stuff. I think if someone like, say, Chris Morris knew about the shooting beforehand nothing would've went down.
Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 4:12 pm

If someone knew about the shooting before it happened, they wouldn't be telling anyone that they had any knowledge of it.
Back to top Go down
Brandiii

Brandiii

Contribution Points : 37500
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 2:36 am

The only known incident was involving Brooks Brown. Eric Harris threatened both him and his families lives. Dylan Klebold send Brooks Brown the website link and website address and Brooks found out about it that way. Judy Brown said quote, “we reported it to the police and nothing was done about it.” Other than that, Robin Anderson is the one that bought them the guns without any knowledge about them using it for the purpose of committing the massacre. No other information was surfaced and I’m sure if someone else planned it with them, they would have gone public and to jail. I doubt this to be the case because I am sure it would have surfaced in the basement tapes. I have heard conspiracy theories that two or people were actively assisting Eric and Dylan, but those are largely just a bunch of theories that don’t really explain the recordings and accounts from the students. I’ve also heard two other were involved but backed out at the last minute. All the segments of the basement tapes recordings seem to suggest that Eric and Dylan acted alone. The practice shooting was with The Trench Coat mafia and if anyone else was involved, I am sure it would have eventually surfaced, and became public for attempted murder.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120903
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 11:15 am

Brandiii wrote:
The practice shooting was with The Trench Coat mafia

No? I thought it was with Mark Manes and someone else. Someone else would know better than I.

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193771
Forum Reputation : 1317

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 12:11 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Brandiii wrote:

No? I thought it was with Mark Manes and someone else. Someone else would know better than I.

QM, it was with Mark Manes, Philip Duan and I think Mark's GF.... 

Didn't she go to Columbine? It still irks me when Mark said he thought Eric and Dylan were out of HS... that's BS. I don't believe that.

Brandiii

Contribution Points : 37500
Forum Reputation : 0

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 2:53 am

Sorry about that...
I assumed it was The Trench Coat Mafia.
The other information is correct. Robin Anderson was Dylan Klebold’s prom date. She’s the one that bought them the guns.

Edit:
Actually Robyn Anderson is her name.

Last edited by Brandiii on Mon May 18, 2020 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 8:54 am

True, but she thought it was for the shooting range. I wonder sometimes how much Dylan talked about guns. You always hear about Eric loving them and wanting to shoot, but very rarely did you hear about Dylan caring about them. 

I don't know anything about Robyn, but I doubt she would have been okay with them committing mass murder, I don't think she knew.

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 3068

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 9:27 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
It still irks me when Mark said he thought Eric and Dylan were out of HS... that's BS. I don't believe that.

He initially said he knew they were seniors in high school but thought they were both 18 and that Duran had only told them they were 17 after the attack. But after talking with the police a bit, Manes admitted that he assumed they were both 17 because they couldn't buy their own guns or ammunition. (pg. 8241)
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 10:18 am

thelmar wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
It still irks me when Mark said he thought Eric and Dylan were out of HS... that's BS. I don't believe that.

He initially said he knew they were seniors in high school but thought they were both 18 and that Duran had only told them they were 17 after the attack. But after talking with the police a bit, Manes admitted that he assumed they were both 17 because they couldn't buy their own guns or ammunition. (pg. 8241)

Thank you! I appreciate the clarification.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120903
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Brandiii wrote:

QM, it was with Mark Manes, Philip Duan and I think Mark's GF....

Ah, thank you. Smile

Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Thoughts on the Shooting-
Jump to: