Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 5:10 am

Possibly the lamest excuse ever for his actions. His partner should've been held accountable for all the deaths.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120928
Forum Reputation : 3191

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 12:34 pm

emanresu wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This article states:

"Stephen Paddock had a troubled childhood, with a bank robber for a father, who regularly beat him,"

????? This is the first time i'm hearing this??? Does anyone have further information on this?

This would be the first time I've heard this too. If it's true, it adds some more insight into Paddock, but only a little.

Ivan wrote:
His partner should've been held accountable for all the deaths.

What are you even talking about?

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:13 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Ivan wrote:

The Filipino woman he was dating that supposedly had "no idea" what he was doing? I know you love questioning everything I post but do try to keep up.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 11:59 pm

Ivan wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Ivan wrote:

The Filipino woman he was dating that supposedly had "no idea" what he was doing?

If you can present any evidence - not a gut feeling, hard evidence - that she knew Paddock's intentions then I'd love to hear it (and I'm sure so would the LVPD), otherwise this claim is totally baseless.

Ivan wrote:
I know you love questioning everything I post

This is untrue, I only reply to you (or anyone else for that matter) when I feel there's something worth saying. I haven't bothered responding to the vast majority of things you've posted since returning and I have no desire to oppose you every time you speak.

If you honestly feel I'm unjustly targeting you, you can always block me.

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 1:33 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Ivan wrote:

The Filipino woman he was dating that supposedly had "no idea" what he was doing?

If you can present any evidence - not a gut feeling, hard evidence - that she knew Paddock's intentions then I'd love to hear it (and I'm sure so would the LVPD), otherwise this claim is totally baseless.
Seems like a bit of a coincidence that a month before the attacks she moved away and purchased a house with his money.

On top of that she lived with him and knew he was building a collection of firearms. If she isn't held accountable for that knowledge, which can almost be argued is excessory before the fact, then I don't believe it's justice. All that time and she knew nothing? I don't buy it.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 12:11 pm

Ivan wrote:
Seems like a bit of a coincidence that a month before the attacks she moved away and purchased a house with his money.

But that doesn't mean she knew what he was doing. Furthermore she went right back to the United States voluntarily, so if she was trying to evade the authorities she did a poor job of it.
"Danley, who was overseas for more than two weeks, said she was initially pleased when Paddock wired her money in the Philippines to buy a house for her family. But she later feared it was a way to break up with her."

Ivan wrote:
On top of that she lived with him and knew he was building a collection of firearms.

He had been a gun collector for 35 years. (See page 121).

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2020 4:46 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Ivan wrote:

But that doesn't mean she knew what he was doing. Furthermore she went right back to the United States voluntarily, so if she was trying to evade the authorities she did a poor job of it.
"Danley, who was overseas for more than two weeks, said she was initially pleased when Paddock wired her money in the Philippines to buy a house for her family. But she later feared it was a way to break up with her."

Ivan wrote:
On top of that she lived with him and knew he was building a collection of firearms.

He had been a gun collector for 35 years. (See page 121).
1) She obviously knew he wasn't going to be around much longer if she just up-and-moved before the attacks occurred.

2) He bought 55 firearms in a one year period.. but yeah. That's not suspicious because he had collected guns for 35 years. Alright.

She had to have known something. It's obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: