Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreams about the killers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

Contribution Points : 42587
Forum Reputation : 0

Dreams about the killers Empty
PostSubject: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 6:08 pm

Has anyone ever dreamed about the shooters or even serial killers/killers?

This year alone. I have had four dreams of Eric and Dylan. Two of Eric and the later for Dylan. Never had dreams of them together always by themselves. Out of the four dreams, only the first one with Dylan made me feel uncomfortable.

What do you think of the dreams or the meaning behind them? Normally in my dreams I always see red carpets, it doesn't matter where it is. I always see the red carpet. 🤷

Eric dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It was night time but the schools were still on. Outside all the tables and chairs from the lunch hall were there. Everyone was sitting there having their lunch at night just chatting away. I was sitting with people and the gunshots were heard from inside the school. Eric came out with his full gear from his Hitmen for hire video. He pointed his shotgun at people at started shooting but he was looking at me while he was doing it. I didn't move. Sat there watching as he got closer. Bodies lay behind him as he got closer. He pointed his gun at me than darkness.
I woke up.

Eric dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eric and I were sitting in home economics class just talking while helping each other with questions. My old high school teacher appeared Mrs. Spitfighter. She was yelling at people for not doing what she told them to do, could see spit going everywhere. Turned to our direction and pointed at Eric. Telling him off and just calling him horrible things. He sat there and took it until she finished then went to the chalkboard. Eric looked at me so red. He said, "fuck it." Eric got up and walked out of the class. The teacher yelled at him to come back and the door slammed. Silent then soon gunshots were heard. The teacher yelled at us to go under the table and hide. Eric kicked the door. Walking up to the teacher and shot her. He turned and shot at other people or objects. He came over to my table. I saw his boots then the end of the shotgun. He stood there then turned away.

Dylan dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
At a back path near my grans. I saw Dylan in the distance with his gear on walking up the stairs leading up to one of the streets going towards the school. I called out to Dylan because I knew what he was going to do. He turns to me and says "I have too." The school shooting happens and it changes scene to being at Dylans parent's house. Susan let me in and asked how I was and how I was coping. I replied fine and taking it day by day. In this very, very long hall was just photos of Dylan and newspaper clippings of that day. Following the parents down the hall they talked about how they kept Dylan's room the same. The first room, we entered had all of Dylans baby photos on the wall. There was a cot and in the cot had a baby doll of him.  A door appears and we entered and this room had photos of him a toddler and there was a bed with a toddler size doll of him. It repeated into another room with him as a child, young teen, and then the last room. In the last room was his room. One wall had photos of him from that year with friends, family, and all sorts. From one side of the wall to the other you could see his appearance changing from being happy to sad. On a desk has his journal open to a page. I turned to the other side of the room where was his bed. On his bed was him lifeless. It was as if they lifted his body from the library and brought it into his room and left it. His parents stood at either side of me and told him how it was my fault. I should have stopped him. I knew he was going to do it. Should have stopped it.

I woke up. I never had a dream that made me uncomfortable before.

Dylan dream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The dream was set in the library from the Breakfast Club movie with an extra floor. Everyone from the library was there. I was sitting at a table on the top floor. Looking over to the ground floor. Something was thrown on the table then explosions. There were screaming and smoke. Dylan appeared and started shooting at anyone that movies. He was yelled, kicking chairs. Grabbing people from under the table and trying to pull them out. He was doing everything that Eric did in the Library. He threw more pipebombs. He pointed his gun up in my direction and started shooting. A massive fish tank was there and shattered. The fish fell and Dylan grabbed one, throwing it in a random direction. Kicking chairs then walked out to shoot in the hall.

and thats it.

Last edited by Ladyloki616 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 7:38 pm

I had a dream about Hell. Hell was a very peaceful place according to the dream. No one was torturing each other, and cities and roads were all over the place. The sky was black and the sun was shining. I walked into a demon school. I learned that the demons made a truce with the humans to overthrow God. I also learned that Hell was as large as Earth. I walked out of the building and entered a government facility. There was a meeting, and a man wearing glasses was doing a roll call. The man called out a few names like Adam Lanza, Judas, and multiple mythical characters. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were in the room too. Every person in the room, including E&D, resembled what they looked like when they were dead. Adam Lanza never made an appearance though. The man wearing glasses discussed a plan to use zombie bodies in order to start operation, "Hell on Earth". When the man in glasses showed off the prototype body, the whole crowd cheered. The dream ended after that.

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 8:58 pm

Ladyloki616 wrote:
His parents stood at either side of me and told him how it was my fault. I should have stopped him. I knew he was going to do it. Should have stopped it.
that one's rough
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 9:14 am

vroedbka_17 wrote:
Ladyloki616 wrote:
His parents stood at either side of me and told him how it was my fault. I should have stopped him. I knew he was going to do it. Should have stopped it.
that one's rough

I think what made it hard was seeing the doll versions of him and then seeing him laying on his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Ladyloki616 wrote:
Normal in my dreams I always see red carpets, it doesn't matter where it is. I always see the red carpet. 🤷

In my dreams I see very large waves, sometimes shaped literally like a rectangular, they always come towards me. A few times I dreamt of waves 1 kilometer high and me running away from them. Another thing which repeats in my dreams are abandoned or empty amusement parks (no people, but the rides are functioning, all lights are on).

I had only one dream about them both. I was in an empty amusement park and they were going around to the rides and I was trying to catch up to them but could never reach them, they turned a few corners and dissapeared. Wish I had more dreams but that was it Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 2:32 pm

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 3:15 pm

Magnaphoria wrote:
Ladyloki616 wrote:
Normal in my dreams I always see red carpets, it doesn't matter where it is. I always see the red carpet. 🤷

In my dreams I see very large waves, sometimes shaped literally like a rectangular, they always come towards me. A few times I dreamt of waves 1 kilometer high and me running away from them. Another thing which repeats in my dreams are abandoned or empty amusement parks (no people, but the rides are functioning, all lights are on).

I had only one dream about them both. I was in an empty amusement park and they were going around to the rides and I was trying to catch up to them but could never reach them, they turned a few corners and disappeared. Wish I had more dreams but that was it Sad

I have had the red carpet in my dreams for years. Didn't matter what building it was, I will always see red carpet even when my dreams are black and white. I have looked up meanings behind it but nothing to do with a red carpet or carpets just meaning behind the colour red.

Oh, that is interesting. I haven't had amusement parks dreams before. I do my best to try and remember all my dreams and write them down but with work stress, I get fewer dreams sadly.
I did find it weird, when I do dream about them, they are by themselves and never together.
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2020 3:17 pm

Duluth wrote:
I've never had a dream about this.

I wish my dreams were this interesting. I forget all the ones I could consider good, and the ones that I am able to recall are just nonsense.

I write down all my dreams I have even the ones that are just nonsense or ones that are very short. It's like training yourself with lucid dreaming. I can't fully do it but have a tiny bit of control for certain periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 4:33 am

I had another dream about them. This dream felt like a slasher film and could feel my heart racing through my dream.

This was felt like a horror movie. I was in a tactical rover heading to my grans street to visit her but the street I met Eric and Dylan. They were hanging at the corner of the street, I pulled over next to them asking what they were up too. Eric responded to me saying not a lot. I had asked if they wanted a lift home. They accepted. Driving down the street, I noticed the street was a lot quicker than normal. It was night time but there was still no one about it. Eric and Dylan talked but I didn't listen. Only when I looked in my rear-view mirror that saw Dylan pull out a knife. He leaned over to me and I break hard flinging them forward into the seats in front of them. His knife dropped. I jumped out of the car and run to my grans out.
The light was on in the house but no one was in. All the curtains were closed. I could hear them talking. Glass breaking. Stones bring thrown at the windows. I heard them say their nickname to each other. Heard Dylan says "Reb, she not coming out." Only for him to say " Well we will just make her."
I ran to another room only it changed to an unknown place. Running through this concrete hall with flickering light. I slammed into a door there I meet Dylan and Eric again. They looked at me shocked as I was. I turned back to the door I went through only it was gone. Reaching for anything to protect me. They asked what was wrong. I grabbed a vase and told to "fuck off." A knock on the window got our attention and it was them. There were two sets of them. The ones inside were shocked. The outside ones(call them by their nicknames). They laughed and punched out the windows. We ran into another room. Shutting the door behind us. Eric moved to another door to peek to see if they were around. I walked over to see as well but the door slammed open. We were both grabbed. Outside we found Reb and Vodka standing over us. Their clothes covered in someone's blood. Vodka commented, "Should have stabbed people more."
Eric begged for them not to do anything to them. Reb kicked him in the face breaking his nose. They looked ready to kill us. A stranger yelled at us and threw stones at us. The two turned to look who it was and chased them. Eric shoved me to escape told me to run and hide. I ran back to the house. Inside, I did not see Dylan anywhere. I turned to the window to see if Eric escaped. Only for Reb to picked him up and pat him down. They shook hands and laughed. Eric was in on it. I turned to see Dylan standing behind me looming over me and asked "Where's Eric?" I told them that they got him. He didn't look sad or remorse just said "Oh." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me through the house. He said we should hide somewhere. Down the hall, he was leading me to a room. I saw my room. As we just walked passed it, I slipped out of his grip and ran into my room slamming my door. He knocked into it and beat his fists yelling to let him in. He goes on to say he isn't like those three out there. He didn't want to do this, he was pressured too. I opened the door slightly ajar to see Dylan looking really sad. He reached his hand out for me to accept. I reached out and grabbed his hand. We held hands for a moment then he tries to bring outside. My arm extended out the door and saw him holding a machete, raising it ready to strike. The split second. I yanked my arm back bring his arm into my room. He delivered the blow. Cutting off his own arm. The door slammed shut. Could hear him screaming in the hall. In my room, I was sitting on the floor still holding hands with his arm. I let go of his hand. His arm dropped to the ground. The screaming outside went quiet. His severed arm twitched and went still. Reaching to move it, only his hand reached out grabbing me around the throat. I try to pull it off. The door and windows slammed open. Dylan at the door and the rest standing at the window smiling at me as I wrestle this arm and then nothing.

My dream ends. I think from watching Scream last night, my gran not being well and things going on in my life created this fun dream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams about the killers   Dreams about the killers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams about the killers
Page 1 of 1