Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic" Empty
PostSubject: Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"   Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 1:35 am

I've seen a lot of people say this. In what pictures exactly do you see Dylan looking unkempt? He always had a shaved face, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"   Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 2:18 am

I think some people associate long hair on men with being grungy or unhygienic.
Back to top Go down
downwardspiral

downwardspiral

Contribution Points : 41200
Forum Reputation : 306

PostSubject: Re: Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"   Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 5:13 am

Well, it was the 90s. And he was a teenage boy. My guess is probably his hair looked unwashed and his skin looked greasy up close, or something like that. That doesn't really come out in photographs.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98268
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"   Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic" Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2020 8:42 am

Rancid43 wrote:
I've seen a lot of people say this. In what pictures exactly do you see Dylan looking unkempt? He always had a shaved face, etc.

I’d say pretty much most of the pictures when he had long hair he looked unkempt. With regards to his shaved face, that is probably more down to the fact he was 17 and couldn’t grow a beard. He did have that attempt at a moustache at the end didn’t he.

I was pretty much the same really with the long hair and things. In fact due to lockdown I’m looking rather unkempt with longish hair and a beard! I’ll be getting those seen to this week now the barbers have reopened.

Smiggles94 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"   Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 2:52 am

Cyrinus wrote:
I think some people associate long hair on men with being grungy or unhygienic.

I know one thing: long hair on men is hot as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"   Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan looked "grungy, messy and unhygenic"
Page 1 of 1