Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.

Go down 
+13
true_crime
QuestionMark
Bugg
dreadpirateroberts2020
Screamingophelia
NeedaHaircut
qwertyu
cakeman
milennialrebelette
sororityalpha
thelmar
mrbetch
Ligeya
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 1:48 pm

The amount of trust he wants us to put into his word with no proof is mind boggling... "you can't see it, it's too much for you, but I saw it and my sons went to Columbine so what i say is gospel'

Well then we have to take all of Sue's words as gospel, she lived with Dylan.

The theory of a third gunmen, a LOT of people who were in the school during the shooting claim there was one... so since they were in the school and survived, they know more than us... so yes there was a third shooter.

milennialrebelette and Babydoll like this post

Back to top Go down
Babydoll

Babydoll

Contribution Points : 40617
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
The amount of trust he wants us to put into his word with no proof is mind boggling... "you can't see it, it's too much for you, but I saw it and my sons went to Columbine so what i say is gospel'

Well then we have to take all of Sue's words as gospel, she lived with Dylan.

The theory of a third gunmen, a LOT of people who were in the school during the shooting claim there was one... so since they were in the school and survived, they know more than us... so yes there was a third shooter.

It's funny you mention that, because it actually surprises me he doesn't believe there was a third shooter, since he is soooo much into conspiracy theories.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 79353
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 5:34 pm

Check out the mass shooting conspiracy theories. This is false

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59890
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 8:04 pm

Ivan wrote:
Cyrinus wrote:
Sounds like the AMA was a mess.
Quite a pity nobody more credible than the Brown family have come forth recently.

I'm not an expert in any way shape or form but even I am more credible than the Browns. I say that in the humblest way possible.

Screamingophelia and Liardman64 like this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42924
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 12:52 pm

Randy still pushing this idea all over Columbine and masskillers subreddits. His reasoning is basically "i have pictures you people didn't see, but i am not going to post those because it's too sad and you bastards obviously want to see them to jerk off at the pictures of dead kids". Police also knows "the truth" , by the way.
It's ridiculous and infuriating and amount of people who are saying "It's Randy Brown! He knows what he's talking about!" is rather upsetting.

milennialrebelette and Babydoll like this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Ligeya wrote:
Randy still pushing this idea all over Columbine and masskillers subreddits. His reasoning is basically "i have pictures you people didn't see, but i am not going to post those because it's too sad and you bastards obviously want to see them to jerk off at the pictures of dead kids". Police also knows "the truth" , by the way.
It's ridiculous and infuriating and amount of people who are saying "It's Randy Brown! He knows what he's talking about!" is rather upsetting.

I agree with you to a certain extent, because its easy to assume that Just because they knew these Kids than somehow they have all the facts.

Which is not the case. Langmann made a very good point that even the people that knew them Could get the facts wrong, from time to time.

One very good example is how you look at history and historical figures. For example, take this whole debate about statues. I remember how they here wanted to take down the Holberg statue because he was accused of being a slave owner. This came from a secondary source. Than they examined more up close sources and it turned out the claim was exaggarated.

The point that Im trying to make is, this happens all the time. There are misconceptions, there are contradictions, etc, and peoples memories of what actually happened isnt always accurate. People can even have distorted memories and they become increasingly more distorted over time
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61336
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 11:44 pm

milennialrebelette wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Cyrinus wrote:
Sounds like the AMA was a mess.
Quite a pity nobody more credible than the Brown family have come forth recently.

I'm not an expert in any way shape or form but even I am more credible than the Browns. I say that in the humblest way possible.

I absolutely agree that you are.

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2020 8:26 am

thelmar wrote:
On the AMA someone asked Randy if he had ever been bullied. This was his reply:

Quote :
Just a little, in 7th grade. And in senior high. I was bullied a little. So were others. I have never been a bully, but have been in fights. Most everyone has. I do understand humiliation. Many people I know have been abused, by bullies or schools, or parents. The main point is that the humiliation, hypervigilance and development of violence fits everything I know, and I can find.

If he believes he has never bullied (and this is going just by his responses on the AMA, not even including the stories we've heard from those who know him), then he is either in denial about his own behavior or is one of those people who believes that the way that he treats/ talks to people isn't "that bad" or "he can't help it if people get offended by the things he says."
I don't know which is worse.

Or: They Just forgot, because its easier to remember if you are at the recieving end. Or so Ive heard. I know people trie to bully me, online, sometimes, but oh lol are they failing miserably. IDK why they even continue, because Im pretty much a bore to pick on. Or, thats what I like to believe.

On the other hand, they strike me as bitter edgleords, kind of the anti- immigrant types. Usually older men and women. I assume thats why lol!

WhereHaveYouBeen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.    Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric killed Dylan: Randy Brown's theory.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2