Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?

Go down 
+15
EthanEmerson
NeedaHaircut
QuestionMark
Ligeya
dreadpirateroberts2020
bit_bit46
cakeman
Screamingophelia
milennialrebelette
sororityalpha
My_mondays
Kerea2244
R3BD0M1N3
thelmar
NoThanks
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82459
Forum Reputation : 475

Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:37 pm

Wow, Randy, really? You're going to pretend like you have no idea? Holy shit if anyone else is reading this, this is a good reason to keep clear of Randy. Something's not right with him. He's pulling some major shenanigans here. Be careful. I wouldn't give him your contact information. No matter what he offers to show you. This is the ultimate insanity right here. He is lying out of his ass.

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:39 pm

I'm done, though, you've shown me that you have no interest in resolution and are just interested in playing games. Go play by yourself. You're not getting a second more of my life.

Kerea2244 and bit_bit46 like this post

Randy dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Randy

Contribution Points : 34665
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Where have my responses gone?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:43 pm

I have offered to forget about this.
I have said that you win.
I have offered.
Where did the responses go.?

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Ethan, you win.   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:45 pm

I give up.
You win.
You are the Columbine expert.
You are the expert.
I will listen from now on.
I will not mention your name again.
You win.

Now, could you please stop saying mean things about me on your forums? That would be nice.

Randy likes this post

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:45 pm

Oh, no, you don't get off that easy. You don't just gaslight, slander, and lie and then offer to forget about this. You need to acknowledge what you've done and take responsibility for your actions and damage you've done, including how you've gone back to edit your posts on Reddit on the sly, which I've had to report to have removed. If you take responsibility, then we'll talk. Email me - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - until then, I'm not interested.

Kerea2244, GrayFox and Randy like this post

Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 10:47 pm

Well that is a beginning.
Back to top Go down
Randy

PostSubject: A better idea   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:04 pm

I don’t want to talk.
I give up.
You win.
I will stay away from you.
You win.

If you could stop saying mean things about me, that would be nice.
But that is up to you.
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59790
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:16 pm

Randy wrote:
You were rude and mean. And then you apologized? Is that what you are saying.

I remember you being hateful, cruel, angry, and saying awful things. You still do.

I do not need to accept your apology, if you have apologized.
You need to be kind.
I have found you to be hateful and cruel.
Perhaps I am misreading all of these posts.

Find happiness in your life. It is time to leave me alone.
Your anger at me is quite misplaced.

Last time I told you that instead of being angry at you, I pitied you and my mom always encouraged me and my siblings to pray for you, Judy and Brooks because it was clear from the hate in your heart you didn't truly feel good about yourselves, you weren't very happy. Pot meet kettle.

I still pray. My mom was an amazing woman, better than I will ever be.

You're here because I told some of your dissenters on Reddit who were considered about lack of objectivity from mods, especially in regards to your behavior, that this forum was much higher quality, has more serious researchers and has the best mods I've ever seen.

Go on and continue to ramble, if you have anything new to say maybe it'll warrant a response. Maybe.

EthanEmerson likes this post

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:17 pm

No, you are not wiggling out of the mess you've made - you have my contact information and you can talk to me like an adult. This isn't a conversation for this forum. You're not willing to have a conversation, you never have been, because you enjoy destroying people and then playing innocent. I see through your bull. Talk to me off the forum like an adult, this is my last address to you about this.

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

Contribution Points : 35550

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:32 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] basically, yep. And anyone who doesn't agree just hasn't "learned the lessons."

I'm surprised he's tolerated on Reddit and given such a "last word" platform by the mods. Like... they lock his posts so nobody can reply. That's insanity. He's not just another "Columbine victim" he's literally THE source of controversy in the case, and as such, we should be able to challenge him to the moon and back. But they lock his threads and protect him from criticism. He won't dare to start a conversation directly.

I can only imagine the damage he's done in the community, if he behaves like this online... good Lord!!!

It's very difficult to agree with someone who simply says; "trust me - this is the way it happened" without any proof. I know there is a heap of speculation surrounding many aspects of the massacre and many things are left to opinions and speculation and whatnot.

Reddit has an interesting way of "protecting" it's users. Sometimes they step in and do the right thing but sometimes, in this case especially, they should be doing a better job at moderating the threads and being fair in their judgement calls. While it can be incredibly infuriating for those who come forward and offer some insight, information, etc into such a topic, it should be expected that people will challenge everything a person says and have different opinions on things - I don't believe there is a need for the animosity from anyone's part. I understand there is "history" between certain members/people but for the greater good, we should all be working together on this.

Randy coming forward and sharing his information with us should have been nothing short of an information-goldmine. It's a shame it's turned out like this.

Ethan, I hope you don't see my post as anything negative toward you - Randy too for that matter. Feels like we all just need to reset.

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would love to just reset. I actually did 8 years ago and Randy came out of the woodwork yet again.

Randy, however, is not playing honestly or fair.

I was having a conversation with other people and he jumped in, made some posts, then edited those posts with nasty remarks and doxxed me.

I was perfectly happy ignoring him as I did not respond to his AMA intentionally to ignore him.

He's out for blood, and needs to get knocked down a few notches. He isn't contributing to the conversation. He isn't capable of doing that. He has proven that. I am posting to other people and he is butting in with his BS and then dragging it here.

Randy needs to stop. I can't even block him on Reddit or I would have long ago. I didn't start this and I didn't perpetuate it - I'm just responding to the current batch of damage he's doing on the sly.

I literally came to Reddit (and here) to have conversations with other people and ignored Randy and he is not having it.

He's literally following me around with these insane posts gaslighting me. Good Lord, he needs to stop.

GrayFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 124050
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:44 pm

Ok honestly I can't take sides. I don't know Randy or his family personally, I'll never know what happened in 1999 or the beef between you. But I will say: you both can either squash your beef and never talk to each other again, or talk things out. If the beef is that bad, then just block each other.

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's exactly what I just told Randy - email me, take it off this forum, it doesn't belong here. He said he doesn't want to talk so I said I'm done. There is no blocking possible, so that's not an option.
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That sucks to hear. The trouble, and the lack of teamwork in all of this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Everyone who is interested is trying to understand and piece everything together. Please forget this talk about "columbine stans", "obsessed with Eric" or whatever else. People can be interested, people want to see, to know, to understand. That's what this is.

I have questions and they are not designed to attack you;
Do you feel people don't deserve to know certain things?
Do you feel that people don't deserve to see the things you have seen? (in terms of evidence)

EthanEmerson, Lavitax, Screamingophelia, milennialrebelette and isabellaaa like this post

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:53 am

Gotcha. And I know that everything I am about to type below could probably be answered with that link being copied at the end of every one of my questions/points however...

I'm not sure if Randy will return to answer my questions but this whole thing about him having things that we haven't seen (true or not) is mind-boggling. Why not just avoid the questions totally from the start? Do what you have to do in terms of what is needed at the time (you know what was important and what was not so) and don't engage anyone or anything else. It goes without saying that if you raise your hand and say that you know things/have things/information, whatever, people are going to want it. All of it. I don't see online discussion forums as being too different from the media in terms of having that hunger for information and digital media. And I would have thought that after having to deal with media in the first place, you would have been totally turned-off by the idea of sharing any info with anyone at all.

Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83157
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 9:11 am

These 2 statements do not agree-
Randy wrote:
Go ahead. Believe the Dylan committed suicide.
That is your right.
I believe he was murdered by Eric.
It is fine with me that you disagree.

Randy wrote:
Your precious little Eric killed Dylan.

You can't say, "ok, let's agree to disagree" and then insult us by saying that if we don't agree with you it's because we are enamored with Eric. Surely you recognize how antagonistic such a statement would be and that it's only aim is to denigrate.
Many have researched this particular issue quite thoroughly and have drawn conclusions opposite of yours, without any personal feelings toward either Eric or Dylan. Everyone is entitled to interpret the vast body of evidence in the way that makes the most sense to them and their opinions are not invalidated just because they differ from yours.

EthanEmerson, Lavitax, Screamingophelia, milennialrebelette and bit_bit46 like this post

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 12:50 am

That video popped up in my suggested videos the second I left this forum, thought that was interesting!

Nailed it. It's not fair to be so condescending with the underlying assumption that people disagree simply because they have some kind of fondness for Eric. If anything, people disagree based on the evidence and it has nothing to do with anything else. I think Randy hates Eric so much he projects that other people are in love with Eric just so he can have a reason to bring those people down. Someone recently stated it so eloquently that we are looking at the evidence, not thinking with emotional attachment to Eric or Dylan... to assume we don't agree because we worship Eric is absurd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], what I'm seeing is very concerning. At first, I was irritated. Now I'm legitimately concerned. You've known who I am for almost 20 years. Back in the day, on CRTF, you would communicate with me directly. You mailed me documents and maps. You had my name, home address, and even my cell phone number. You knew exactly who i was. Although I used a screen name, you still knew who I was because you mailed me those documents and I gave you my address directly.

One day you started doxxing me on there, using both my birth name (you met me when I was using that name right before I changed it legally) and in those posts you simultaneously used my legal name, including my first, middle, and last name.

When I asked you to stop, you claimed you didn't know me. Just like you're doing today. Back then, I thought you just had a bad memory or you mistook me for EJ. So, I proved it by showing you your own address and my name on an envelope you sent me that I had not thrown away. You then accused me of being Kendra. When I doxxed myself by showing my full name and address on CRTF, you begrudgingly acknowledged having sent me documents (there was swearing involved and you called me a jerk).

Now, today, you've been on a roll using my birth name, my full legal name (first, middle, last), and when I publicly out you and report you for harassment, you backpedal and claim that you don't know me, don't know my name, and don't even know what state I live in.

And to top it all off, you won't communicate with me directly to resolve this off the forums.

Remember, I didn't interact with you. I was chatting with someone else when you came in to crash the party. That's when you edited your posts to add more personal details about me after the fact on the sly. I reported those and they got removed.

If you don't know who I am or even what my name is, how is it that you keep posting personal information about me using my full name - both my full birth name and current legal name, including my first and middle name?

I think there's a problem bigger than mistaken identity here. I used to think you just had me mixed up with that EJ person from New York. I don't think that's the case anymore. It's actually very concerning what you're doing. I'm not sure what game you're playing, but I want it on record for anyone searching here or reading this that you absolutely know exactly who I am and any claims you make to the contrary are lies.

We did this dance once before, where you suddenly claimed not to know me when I called you out. It's happening again 20 years later. I see a pattern and it's not normal. There is definitely something wrong here, and I'm thinking it's mental illness of some kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 1:51 am

For fucks sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Did you not read the thread Jenn created just yesterday?
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 11:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], no, I didn't, my mom just passed and I've not seen anything, unless someone directly messages me or tags me I see nothing.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 11:53 am

I don't use a cell phone or any mobile device, so unless something comes through a tag or message I don't get notifications (everything comes through email for me) and when I visit here I have it bookmarked on the main page for this forum because I don't have any interest in any of the other categories so I never visit anywhere but this particular section. If anyone needs to communicate with me they have to do it directly or I'm not going to get the message.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Just to reiterate from the other post, in case you missed it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

My last reply here - the one you responded to with "for fuck's sake" is not in any way related to the announcement Jenn posted. The announcement is about asking people to refrain from accusing people using an anonymous screen name of being a specific person. Maybe you missed the posts, but the only accusation made was to the Dread Pirate person and that was resolved long, long ago.

The Dread Pirate person PMd me and I acknowledged that they are not Randy, long ago. But then they started posting things that were identical to Randy's posts on Reddit - almost at the same exact time - so I stated that I am not convinced they are a true crime journalist and think they are someone close to the Brown family if not someone from the Brown family.

The post you replied to with "for fuck's sake" is directed at the user called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who came on here and identified himself as Randy Brown. I'm not accusing the user called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of being Randy Brown - he came here and stated he is Randy.

My last response is a response to his claims of not knowing who I am, which makes me look like a nutbag, so I had to respond - isn't that only fair? He gets to make claims and I get to counter those claims.

I asked Randy to take this off the forum and contact me directly, but he said he doesn't want to talk. So I'm not walking away from his claims of not knowing who I am without leaving a response with the truth. He gets away with way too much BS online, and wherever he makes these outrageous claims I will be right there to counter them. I have no problem if you delete all of our posts back and forth. I would if I were a mod. But if his claims of not knowing me can stay up - then my counter claims should be allowed as well.

But still, that exchange has nothing to do with accusing anyone of being someone... I think you missed a lot of posts here and you and Jenn were just late to the party in terms of what was going on because the issue over the identity of Dread Pirate was resolved and dropped a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?   Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Brown says in ama Eric killed Dylan. Thoughts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2