Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problems with the Jeff Co timeline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zaaiiiirre

Contribution Points : 33850
Forum Reputation : 0

Problems with the Jeff Co timeline Empty
PostSubject: Problems with the Jeff Co timeline   Problems with the Jeff Co timeline Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 5:20 pm

Howdy, I'm a newer researcher of the Columbine massacre and especially of using this forum. I've heard that the Jeff Co timeline isn't accurate. In what ways are they? I apologize in advance if this has been discussed times before. If so, please send or post a link directing me to where it's been discussed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80497
Forum Reputation : 1491

Problems with the Jeff Co timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with the Jeff Co timeline   Problems with the Jeff Co timeline Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 6:55 pm

The bombs were not planted at 11:14, during the 'tape change'. Some e-sleuths have been pretty sure they see them around 11:00. Regardless it wasn't then.

They didn't go back and sit in their cars. They leave and come back. That's when Eric talked with Brooks if he did so, not before.  They didn't sit in their cars then either. I very much doubt they planned to shoot from their cars for several reasons. There's no evidence the starting on the stairs wasn't plan A.

Go Go might have been students telling people to run, rather than either perp.

The first shots were likely when Patti and Brian came out, telling them to "knock it off", then Rachel and Richard. It had to have been before Dylan descended the stairs.

Eric killed Daniel Rohrbough, not Dylan.

And I don't think either bomb was set for 11:17. I think the facts make more sense with a first bomb at 11:20, and the second bomb at 11:35 - hence at 11:35 they stop killing, at 11:36 they leave the library and by 11:37 are back to tossing pipe bombs into the cafeteria like they were when they entered the school, on top of several other reasons. The only source for 11:17 is Dylan's (contradictory) notes, not from reading the clocks on the bombs or some physical evidence.

mincenz0 and Prowse17 like this post

Back to top Go down

Problems with the Jeff Co timeline
Page 1 of 1