Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!

Go down 
+7
REBELVODKA
ellecaveentertainment
HanShotFirst
R3BD0M1N3
thelmar
RampartBloke
Bill_Ockham
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill_Ockham

Bill_Ockham

Contribution Points : 35315
Forum Reputation : 0

GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Empty
PostSubject: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 7:15 pm

As the title says, I've started a GoFundMe.

I've submitted a request for the entire casefile of the Harris v. Denver Post case. This would include any and all filings related to the Basement Tapes! Further, the Basement Tapes were used as evidence exhibits, as as a general rule, evidence exhibits are included in complete casefiles. Who knows what we'll come across!

The Colorado State Archives will deliver the entire casefile to me upon payment of $1,132.00! Once I submit the payment and have the entire casefile, I'll be uploading here, as well as many other places!

Let's get that casefile!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lavitax, RampartBloke, GreatSalsa, isabellaaa, Vwaifu, Howiedoin34 and ChillWill093 like this post

MilverSoxie and nicomatsu dislike this post

Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46532
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 3:20 pm

Did you ever secure the funds before the GoFundMe page went ka-boom?

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82757
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 5:25 pm

RampartBloke wrote:
Did you ever secure the funds before the GoFundMe page went ka-boom?

I don't think so. It was around $460 shortly before it disappeared. People are saying they are getting emails that their money is being refunded.
Back to top Go down
R3BD0M1N3

R3BD0M1N3

Contribution Points : 35155

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 6:19 pm

What happened oh my god

Into True Crime, Record Collecting, and Learning Deutsch and German History
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 7:52 pm

Target has been reached!
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64337
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 2:37 am

Is this to cover some sort of fee for requesting this info or are you hoping throwing money at them will make them release the file?

If it's the latter then I would suggest you not to waste your money.

Contribution Points : 33050

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 8:11 am

We had considered a donation on the initial run as the info would obvs help our project but we decided to wait after the first one got pulled for fraud. Then he was caught claiming stock photos were his own pictures of where he was going. It was all very strange. We had a little back and forth amongst our team about seeing if he’d be interested in consulting on our project. I was on “team Bill” and I really hate to be wrong!
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47289
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 9:10 am

Sorry if I look ignorant, but how important this could be?

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2020 10:21 am

Tbh I’m not sure if it is or isn’t. Some are saying it could have the basement tapes but now some are saying it won’t. It does seem sus that it would be so east to get hands on them. Just don’t want Reddit jerks to b right. Our project would really need basement tapes so holding out hope!
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 10:11 am

So did he get it or not?
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42424
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 11:56 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
So did he get it or not?

He did, it was posted few days ago.
Shockingly The Basement Tapes were not included.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 2:04 pm

Ligeya wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
So did he get it or not?

Oh dear, so he paid a grand for fuck all!?
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42424
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 2:09 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Ligeya wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:
So did he get it or not?

Oh dear, so he paid a grand for fuck all!?

His fans paid for fuck all.

Stallo likes this post

Back to top Go down
ellecaveentertainment

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 6:45 pm

Very disappointed. Content now coming from bill dropping off. Last vid was obvs a prank on us. He edit is in side and then claim not know who sending. How u get a clip sent but not know where it sent fom? Surely personnn seed has sending email or twitter it was sent from. Can’t materialize of no where. Sus sus sus. Hope he changes in future. We r getting tired of games
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47289
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 8:24 pm

What happened? Ppl here look really angry

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Fibs! Fibs on big release. Fibs photo on trip to Dylan’s car. Fibs on gofundme he says location Littleton Co then say he never Gonyo to Colorado before. Just need truth and info
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41146
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 12:08 am

ellecaveentertainment wrote:
Fibs photo on trip to Dylan’s car

When did he say he was going to Dylan's car?
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 12:31 am

Fibs on gofundme he says location Littleton Co then say he never Gonyo to Colorado before.

Are you saying that the GoFundMe listed Bill's location as Littleton? If so, does anyone have a screenshot of this?
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41146
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 2:35 am

thelmar wrote:
Fibs on gofundme he says location Littleton Co then say he never Gonyo to Colorado before.

Are you saying that the GoFundMe listed Bill's location as Littleton? If so, does anyone have a screenshot of this?

The page is still up just not accepting donations. Still says littleton. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 10:40 am

Reznor wrote:
thelmar wrote:

The page is still up just not accepting donations. Still says littleton. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've never used GoFundMe so I'm not familiar with the rules.
But according to these requirements-

Quote :
Requirements to create a fundraiser by country
USA
US Social Security number or ITIN
A US mailing address from one of the 50 states
A US phone number
A US bank account in your name
Must be at least 18 years of age

- you input your mailing address when signing up for one. Does this address automatically get input into the location line on the GoFundMe page, or can you manually enter any address, unconnected with where you actually live or where the funds are going?

Just trying to figure out if Bill is actually in Littleton, or if he just put Littleton for his "fans"
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 3:57 pm

So, here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found this:
Quote :
Edit Location - you can set the location of the event. If your campaign is not an event, this section is not relevant.

I think this means that he can manually change the location to whatever he wants, so having Littleton in the location line doesn't mean that he is based in Littleton.
Back to top Go down
ellecaveentertainment

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 5:27 pm

I Don’t try to diss Bill just wanting him to give basement tales he has
Back to top Go down
GrayFox

GrayFox

Contribution Points : 35150

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 1:57 am

I Don’t try to diss Bill just wanting him to give basement tales he has

I don't believe he has the basement tapes at all so he is not withholding anything.

Bigcragz dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!    GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFUNDME | LET'S GET THE ENTIRE HARRIS V. DENVER POST CASEFILE!
Page 1 of 1