Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Empty
PostSubject: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 6:41 pm

Here is a list of most of the archive channels of Randy Stair/Andrew Blazes' content
(Some are inactive but still have the content on them)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Randys actual channel)
And finally, if you want to download the entirety of the content that was on the mediafire upload (it's 21.5gb so I don't recommend) go here:

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Some videos of Stair i found while searching on YT.

I cannot believe how nobody saw the signs this guy was losing his mind

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 7:00 pm

tbh they spent the vast majority of their time in their room online or doing egs shit. theres a good podcast called embers to ashes which goes into quite a lot of depth about the case. there were a lot of signs though but every time a shooting occurs there were always signs no-one saw or shit no-one realised until it was too late.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2020 7:04 pm

theres also another video filmed on april 20th 2017 where they talk about the anniversary of columbine and other stuff. pretty unnerving. doesn't help that they're wearing a natural selection t shirt as well.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 12:32 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
theres also another video filmed on april 20th 2017 where they talk about the anniversary of columbine and other stuff. pretty unnerving. doesn't help that they're wearing a natural selection t shirt as well.

God the video of him playing remember, and the EGS accounts were disconcerting, especially Rachael's, I have seen how they sent him fanarts and he reposted it on this account and none of these people noticed? Baffling. Not to mention the videos talking about not feeling well mentally, and his drastic change in appearance. My God that boy was losing all his stability in front of everyone! And also the trailer about the massacre, it is incredible that no one has questioned anything, the egs tapes are also disconcerting at a certain point.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 7:16 pm

there are also twitter accounts in the style of the egs characters still up. they are really disconcerting to look at, especially knowing what randy/andrew did.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 7:17 pm

i remember watching the egs tapes at the time they came out but i didnt really think much of them because it was all to do with the characters, but now i can see why they are creepy.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 7:42 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
i remember watching the egs tapes at the time they came out but i didnt really think much of them because it was all to do with the characters, but now i can see why they are creepy.

Exactly. The egs accounts are puzzling, they even interacted with each other. You can see Rachael and Mackenzie for example responding to each other. Sometimes I think if Randy/Andrew dissociated himself in these characters, I don't know if you've seen, in the tapes, the part where he plays "Alex" and how his tone of voice changes. Creepy I wonder if he is dissociated or just a psychosis, that is a doubt that is not clear to me.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 7:45 pm

yeah, i'm not sure whether randy/andrew was just being in character. i know they saw themselves in either both rachael and mackenzie, and seemed to have a massive crush on mackenzie. maybe the characters were a way of escapism for them? it's annoying that we'll never know any of this though.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 7:55 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
yeah, i'm not sure whether randy/andrew was just being in character. i know they saw themselves in either both rachael and mackenzie, and seemed to have a massive crush on mackenzie. maybe the characters were a way of escapism for them? it's annoying that we'll never know any of this though.

In fact, that's true, the characters could be a kind of escapism or defense mechanism. You see, many people in the face of trauma develop various defense mechanisms, some, very strange, such as dissociative identity disorder, or dissociation, among many other options. If I remember correctly, randy / Andrew had various experiences with death, I think one of his friends in elementary school, 4th grade if I remember correctly died in a car crash and another, I think that when he was older, he also died in an accident would consider that as something that affected him a lot, also in his diary the speech of "Me and Rachael we were talking the other night", in one of his farewell videos he affirmed that Mackenzie spoke to him, and if you are right that it is Annoying not knowing why, sometimes it confuses me if Randy could have a disorder related to schizophrenia or dissociative identity disorder, but the dissociation would be evident a little in the egs tapes, also there is an audio that I do not remember if it was inside them where Andrew / Randy is heard talking with Alex's voice and slapping sounds, apparently he was hitting himself and he said "louder, louder" with that voice, I don't know what tended him to maybe pretend or dissociate in alex, that's inter shelf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 8:00 pm

margaflor wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

In fact, that's true, the characters could be a kind of escapism or defense mechanism. You see, many people in the face of trauma develop various defense mechanisms, some, very strange, such as dissociative identity disorder, or dissociation, among many other options. If I remember correctly, randy / Andrew had various experiences with death, I think one of his friends in elementary school, 4th grade if I remember correctly died in a car crash and another, I think that when he was older, he also died in an accident would consider that as something that affected him a lot, also in his diary the speech of "Me and Rachael we were talking the other night", in one of his farewell videos he affirmed that Mackenzie spoke to him, and if you are right that it is Annoying not knowing why, sometimes it confuses me if Randy could have a disorder related to schizophrenia or dissociative identity disorder, but the dissociation would be evident a little in the egs tapes, also there is an audio that I do not remember if it was inside them where Andrew / Randy is heard talking with Alex's voice and slapping sounds, apparently he was hitting himself and he said "louder, louder" with that voice, I don't know what tended him to maybe pretend or dissociate in alex, that's inter shelf

Sorry if my English is not very good, I am Spanish speaking and I am using Google translator
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 8:00 pm

I have thought for a while that Randy/Andrew had some form of autism and/or schizophrenia but I view your thoughts of perhaps using the characters to dissociate into pretty interesting. I do also think there is some kind of trauma involved, as in the suicide tapes, Randy/Andrew talks a lot about the year 2013 and what that was like for them.

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I have thought for a while that Randy/Andrew had some form of autism and/or schizophrenia but I view your thoughts of perhaps using the characters to dissociate into pretty interesting. I do also think there is some kind of trauma involved, as in the suicide tapes, Randy/Andrew talks a lot about the year 2013 and what that was like for them.

Oooh yes, the autism thing never convinced me too much, maybe in some factors I could agree. It's true, I think losing 2 friends in a car crash must be quite strong, there are people who know how to overcome these things, but randy / andrew was alone, and he never told anyone about this so the problem got worse and he didn't Being able to accept these types of situations he was creating this world, or the EGS, especially that the story revolves around death, and that the EGS make people die to recruit them into their Squad fits with the situations mentioned above, maybe randy / Andrew could not find an explanation for the events that had happened with his friends, and his brain itself was creating it, creating a dissociation and perhaps some kind of schizophrenia. I don't know if something or other has happened to randy, you know I mean sexual abuse or some other type of accident or things related to death, although I think there is little chance that he would have said it in his suicide tapes.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2020 6:57 pm

there was a part in the suicide where randy/andrew references being able to talk to mackenzie (a member of the egs) and ember mclain in their head which could indicate some kind of schizophrenia but i view it as unlikely that they had schizophrenia

PostSubject: Re: Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content   Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Stair/Andrew Blaze Archived Content
Page 1 of 1