Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos

Go down 
+10
Ladyloki616
ValiantSoldier
Jenna horse
Jenn
AZ20
Kinkeloukaitis
lognifiiskurk
Intothenever
RampartBloke
AnnunakiLady
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnunakiLady

AnnunakiLady

Contribution Points : 32110
Forum Reputation : 2

YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 1:29 am

So..... Bill's account was terminated by YT and I can't help but think that any/every Columbine videos are being systematically erased like some kind of cover up. Evil or Very Mad Mad

I'm so fucking frustrated with having access to them 1 day and the next they're fucking gone...

Anybody got some of the links that work?

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46657
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2020 6:58 am

> Anybody got some of the links that work?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just did this ^

WhereHaveYouBeen and AnnunakiLady like this post

Back to top Go down
Intothenever

Intothenever

Contribution Points : 32775
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 11:43 am

It’s interesting what they will allow on YouTube yet Columbine videos as a historical event are erased and reported left and right.

AnnunakiLady likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 5:38 pm

i kept on uploading columbine/randy stair related content a few months ago and one day my channel just got terminated out of nowhere. i have a feeling youtube are just randomly taking down shit though.

RampartBloke

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 12:51 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
i kept on uploading columbine/randy stair related content a few months ago and one day my channel just got terminated out of nowhere. i have a feeling youtube are just randomly taking down shit though.
This content sounds interesting, where can one find your content?

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44080
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 1:35 am

I hate YouTube censorship

Jenn, EyebrownSonSun, AnnunakiLady, Liardman64, M A T R I X and FalloutDude like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 4:14 am

It's because of the nature of copycat killers who examine their every move.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 6:19 pm

RampartBloke wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
as i said, my channel got terminated so it can no longer be found but i just posted hitmen for hire, rampart range, radioactive clothing and most of the other tapes. hitmen for hire got about 2k views though. i also was going to post all of randy stairs suicide tapes but wasn't able to due to my channel getting terminated.
Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 35180

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 8:30 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
I hate YouTube censorship

Agree. I'm often perplexed by what is censored and what isn't. Also, sometimes removing videos or information just adds to the mystque surrounding an event and the person that committed the crime.

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 11:14 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
RampartBloke wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
as i said, my channel got terminated so it can no longer be found

I understand this i was just curious as to what the content was and if you had an alternative avenue to host said content or if you had since created a new channel, thank you for clarifying

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 5:45 pm

RampartBloke wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
RampartBloke wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
as i said, my channel got terminated so it can no longer be found

I understand this i was just curious as to what the content was and if you had an alternative avenue to host said content or if you had since created a new channel, thank you for clarifying
ah well i am planning to put some content on places like archive.org so they can be easily accessed so i will probably say if and when i'm posting content there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 6:54 am

I had multiples YT & tik tok accounts too, but this damn internet system deleted all of them because of « terrorism » (I created a tribute to D&E with pictures of them as young child... what is the terrorist side here ?)
& I was banned 2 times on tik tok because I posted various pictures of Dylan/Eric... until my third account (eric.dylanklebold3, still very active) I use the same pictures to get along without being censured.
Lol. Fragile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 3:53 pm

I've heard bad news about Bill.

Apparently every person on TCC Twitter hates the dude. He lies about having the basement tapes, releasing videos, etc.

Is anyone here familiar with Ethan Emerson? He is a new researcher to TCC Twitter and the dude gives me bad vibes. I told him I refused to use Twitter because of the amount of teenage blood thirsts outweighed factual information, and he tried to defend these young children?

Also he's using his research account as sort of a personal as well, fighting with Bill, posting selfies, weird shit. And interacting with underage female tcc members a lot. Seems fishy if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
AZ20

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:26 pm

I doubt the new guy has the same contacts that Bill does and if what you say is true of his Twitter, he isn't going to be able to obtain any audio, video or information from reputable sources. He'll give the TCC a bad name before he disappears.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:40 pm

eldigato wrote:

Apparently every person on TCC Twitter hates the dude. He lies about having the basement tapes, releasing videos, etc.

Is anyone here familiar with Ethan Emerson? He is a new researcher to TCC Twitter and the dude gives me bad vibes. I told him I refused to use Twitter because of the amount of teenage blood thirsts outweighed factual information, and he tried to defend these young children?

Also he's using his research account as sort of a personal as well, fighting with Bill, posting selfies, weird shit. And interacting with underage female tcc members a lot. Seems fishy if you ask me.

I've heard and seen stuff about this too. Bill, to me, doesn't seem like the greatest guy but neither does Ethan Emerson. With Bill, I am thankful for the content he has provided but yeah, just doesn't seem like the greatest guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:42 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
eldigato wrote:

I've heard and seen stuff about this too. Bill, to me, doesn't seem like the greatest guy but neither does Ethan Emerson. With Bill, I am thankful for the content he has provided but yeah, just doesn't seem like the greatest guy.

If I am correct, Bill wanted a lot of donations to release some tapes, which never got released, and people have told me they have never received refunds.

Sorry if I am butchering this, I am not a columbiner.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:48 pm

No worries I'm not really a columbiner either. I remember him setting up numerous gofundmes that ended up getting taken down by someone on r/columbine. He did ask for $1000+ for a case file and the last I remember he asked about $3000 for another case file. I am not sure on the refund point, although it wouldn't suprise me at all if people didn't get refunded.

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:51 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
No worries I'm not really a columbiner either. I remember him setting up numerous gofundmes that ended up getting taken down by someone on r/columbine. He did ask for $1000+ for a case file and the last I remember he asked about $3000 for another case file. I am not sure on the refund point, although it wouldn't suprise me at all if people didn't get refunded.

FOIA’s can be pocket breaking (believe me, I’ve tried multiple times but insufficient funds) but Bill Ockham is a crook. It’s so easy to call out his bullshit.

He’s claimed he has the basement tapes before and obviously if you’ve had any previous knowledge to the Columbine case, you would know this is absolute bullshit. Bill crookam. I smell rent money.
Back to top Go down
AZ20

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:52 pm

eldigato wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

FOIA’s can be pocket breaking (believe me, I’ve tried multiple times but insufficient funds) but Bill Ockham is a crook. It’s so easy to call out his bullshit.

He’s claimed he has the basement tapes before and obviously if you’ve had any previous knowledge to the Columbine case, you would know this is absolute bullshit. Bill crookam. I smell rent money.

Lol. Did he really say he has the BT? I always figured Randy has'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:54 pm

AZ20 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

He’s said numerous things to give the columbine fangirls (because that’s mostly his audience)
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:55 pm

I also remember there being a controversy over him stating that Eric and Dylan did not deserve memorials which led to a phase of him blocking anyone who disagreed with him. Bill does seem like some guy who is using 'New Columbine Footage' as a way to gain followers and subs on Youtube. It's kinda pathetic, honestly. Also I like your wording of 'Bill Crookham'. Very fitting.

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:57 pm

eldigato wrote:
AZ20 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

He’s said numerous things to give the columbine fangirls (because that’s mostly his audience)
Even the columbiners are turning against him due to him not giving them new footage to jerk off to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 6:11 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
eldigato wrote:
AZ20 wrote:
eldigato wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

Even the columbiners are turning against him due to him not giving them new footage to jerk off to

Haha yes, I did see the memorial controversy. Let me tell you, the copykittens went CRAZY. They are in it to fap, not learn >Sad
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 6:33 pm

that is very true.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 10:11 am

My Columbine YouTube channel was also terminated on December 7th. A few years back I had a video on my personal YouTube channel that was just a transcript of the goodbye message and it was removed from my channel and I got a warning. That's why I'll no longer put anything Columbine related on my personal channel.

Also, Ethan Emerson used to be a member here. He was very problematic and I got several complaints from members saying he was harassing them, threatening to "expose them" and he was constantly arguing with people who didn't agree with him. Needless to say, he was banned and is no longer a member here. I've also heard from people on Discord that he was problematic over on Reddit too. I can't really say because I've never been on Reddit so this is just what I heard from some of the Discord members.

He also got into a back and forth argument with Randy Brown here on the forum. Randy signed up just to complain about how he hates my forum and to argue with Ethan on the public board.

Jenna horse and lognifiiskurk like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 10:25 am

Jenn wrote:
My Columbine YouTube channel was also terminated on December 7th. A few years back I had a video on my personal YouTube channel that was just a transcript of the goodbye message and it was removed from my channel and I got a warning. That's why I'll no longer put anything Columbine related on my personal channel.

Also, Ethan Emerson used to be a member here. He was very problematic and I got several complaints from members saying he was harassing them, threatening to "expose them" and he was constantly arguing with people who didn't agree with him. Needless to say, he was banned and is no longer a member here. I've also heard from people on Discord that he was problematic over on Reddit too. I can't really say because I've never been on Reddit so this is just what I heard from some of the Discord members.

He also got into a back and forth argument with Randy Brown here on the forum. Randy signed up just to complain about how he hates my forum and to argue with Ethan on the public board.

What?!? That’s crazy! My informational Aztec account got terminated on Dec 7 as well (ironic considering Aztec happened that day) but this is strange a lot of accounts are getting deleted. Seems like a purge to me.

I think a lot of people have had bad experiences with Ethan here, so I’m glad he’s never allowed back again. Still amuses me how a 30 year old man has this much time to argue over the internet plus interact with minors.

Personally I’m not into columbine; I’ve been strayed away for multiple reasons (fangirls, people like Ethan and randy, etc) but I hope one day there can be a researcher who is true and honest and is free of conflict.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2020 2:32 pm

I think CVA (Columbine_Video_Archives) is a pretty decent researcher. Him and Bill are quite buddy-buddy but CVA seems decent.

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 58772

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 3:54 pm

YouTube has been censoring Everything Lately

AZ20 likes this post

Back to top Go down
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 58271

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2021 4:57 pm

Youtube being youtube. Anything that offends one person minimum must be banned. Youtube is run by hypocrites.

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>

Jenna horse likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 7:41 pm

Youtube is just being like any other social media network and censoring and taking down anything that they don't like.

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Oddly enough, I literally just watched a video on YouTube that taken during Vladislav Roslyakov's shooting earlier today. While he was actively shooting. It did not show anyone being shot or Vlad himself, but still...way more chilling than Eric in Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Ladyloki616

Ladyloki616

Contribution Points : 42437

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 6:51 pm

I have noticed that a few columbine vids have been deleted. I got a youtube playlist of most of the documentaries about the event on my account. As some time I play the list as background noise when I am doing stuff. So when they get deleted I delete then wait for them to be reuploaded again. Though I have noticed the older ones from like nearly 10 years ago have not been deleted.
Back to top Go down
AZ20

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2021 8:08 pm

Same. I just went looking for one of the Rampart Range videos some posted. It was a cleaner copy with music in the background. Gone. I've heard it said that some are on a mission to basically report any and all Columbine material that violates copyrighted clips or shows the shooters in any manner that might be construed as "glorification", based on a very liberal definition.
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42549
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 3:22 am

Bill Ockham YouTube channel is reported all the time. I didn't know about the rest. In my country there are threats of new Columbine/Kerch every other week, so everything gets reported and deleted.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 7:47 am

I think Youtube and their censoring is getting worse and worse, I can rarely find decent columbine related vids anymore except for Zero Hour and even then I have to dig a bit to find it sometimes. I have no problem finding anything on Randy Stair though.

Sucks to see Bill's channel deleted, I hope they don't get School Massacre Archives or Sarin Gas Attack next. :/

Is there a reason why people are reporting these videos?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Jenna horse

Jenna horse

Contribution Points : 58772

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 9:18 am

People are Sensitive right now and YouTube wants to be family Friendly even though there is a YouTube Kids but parents don't watch their kids on YouTube
Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42549
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 9:33 am

I think that's just Columbine issue. You can find a lot on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 10:12 am

Jenna horse wrote:
People are Sensitive right now and YouTube wants to be family Friendly even though there is a YouTube Kids but parents don't watch their kids on YouTube

That's the issue IMO. YouTube is trying way too hard to be a kids site, there are better places for kids than YT... especially with the fact that "elsagate"(plus it's second offshoot "monster school") are a thing. YouTube isn't for kids and it should stay that way to be honest.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Jenna horse likes this post

Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 63389

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:24 am

YouTube is much like Google is now to me. I find myself having to use Yandex or Bing to get search results. With YouTube, not only is their search engine terrible at yielding results, if you do find something you're half afraid it will be gone tomorrow, and not just the video but the entire channel. It's a shame BitChute still sucks ass.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down
AZ20

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 12:09 pm

I agree that a lot of the YT censorship seems focused on Columbine right now and wonder how a video qualifies for deletion. I understand copyrighted material, but stuff like Eric in Columbine... how does something like that quantify as glorification? Do they just rip down anything reported? Do they actually watch the stuff they're deleting?
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:19 pm

I had a Columbine informational account a few months ago. I only posted Hitmen for Hire, Dylan as a sound tech, Dylan Shopping and possibly Eric in Columbine before my account got terminated. I only had about 22 subscribers and my highest viewed video was 2.2k. Youtube really must be purging anything and everything related to Columbine to make the site seem more family friendly.

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:32 pm

Oddly enough, I think there are people out there just looking to report anything on school shooters...especially Columbine. Why? Because they think they're saving the world and everything is "glorification ".
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 6:55 pm

Youtube has very loose guidelines on what classes as 'Glorification'. My guess is that a bot or a human being (unlikely) notices things that are related to Columbine or True Crime in general and just takes it down for a violation.

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 7:31 pm

Probably...that stinks about your channel though. Do you think you'll create a new one?
Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 45085

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:11 pm

Purging of information is not the answer. But i don understand why it is being done, but do not agree with it

AZ20 and shootemup like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 1:52 pm

I don't agree with it either. I believe there are far more constructive ways to deal with the issues at the heart of why they occur - proper training of school administration and adherence to a plan on identifying students at risk, better mental health care, etc.

remrem25 likes this post

Back to top Go down
remrem25

remrem25

Contribution Points : 45085

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 4:01 pm

I 100% completely agree

Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 5:46 pm

AZ20 wrote:
Probably...that stinks about your channel though. Do you think you'll create a new one?

I doubt it. With this purge of True Crime content I think that if ever did decide to create a new would be taken down immediately.

Jenna horse and shootemup like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2021 3:28 pm

Sorry, that really stinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos   YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube Deleting Columbine Videos
Page 1 of 1