Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers

Go down 
+14
vril
DanielBryer
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
ANOMIC
humanity is overrated
Yaughst
Employer_Square
Koschei
dyonqqr
Carnifex879
MilverSoxie
lognifiiskurk
Killisaki
Luci
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40053
Forum Reputation : 68

Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Empty
PostSubject: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 11:56 pm

I got the idea from an similar thread at r/masskillers... so post the online usernames of masskillers you have heard of and discuss your thoughts on them.

Randy Stair: PioneerProductions, EGSAndrew

Jeff Weise: Regret, nativenazi, weise

Eric Harris: Rebdomine, Rebdoomer, Reb

Dylan Klebold: VoDkA

Carter Boyle: Bob8466

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Last edited by DF978 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Kinkeloukaitis, shootemup, Employer_Square, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 6:08 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by paddock hemorrhoid on Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42343
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 11:02 am

Breanna Long: flipping-all-the-tables, colette123, not0an0alien, VolatileTales
Arcan Cetin: arcanmotherrussiavodkaandak47, Aswellasdeeznuts, Letsgettobashingbuts / meowfraulein, The Russian, X xx Arcan xx X ,xxArcan96xx
Richard Poplawski: Braced for Fate, p0p633

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Luci and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60939
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 5:47 pm

William Atchinson: Vance Stone, AlGore, FuckYou, FIB Agent, Cho Seung Hui, Future Mass Shooter, etc

QuestionMark, Kinkeloukaitis, MilverSoxie, Luci, Employer_Square, ANOMIC, Kaynhyde and like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35926
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 7:32 pm

Adam Lanza: Kaynbred, Smiggles, Blarvink, fuckcomments, KnaveSmig, gayfortimk, queerforkimveer, GFTK, cryinghampster and genericregistryemail, goes by the name "Greg" in his Anarchy Radio call to John Zerzan. Calls himself DJ Smiggie-Smug in a forum post, sometimes referred to affectionately as Kayn instead of Kaynbred.

Kinkeloukaitis, Luci, Employer_Square, eolen, daniellesmug, Ennui, NEXT STEP UP and like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 8:10 pm

Lindsey Souvannarath: Hacker on Hacker, snoopyfemme

Nikolas Cruz: cruz_nikolas

Sebastian Bosse: ReisistantX

Seung-Hui Cho: blazers5505

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Kinkeloukaitis, Luci, Employer_Square, daniellesmug, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Ddot

PostSubject: Ddot   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 1:00 am

Hey does anyone the thread on this site that contains a screenshot of Carter Boyles YouTube channel. If you could find that would be great as this site’s search bar does not filter keywords inside of threads rather just the titles.

Here are some usernames and my thoughts

Kimveer Gill - fatality666 edgy not to original, at least he was always passionate and trolling in his writing

Lindsay Souvannarath - LetDutyGuideMe she had a series of gaming blogs so there’s no shortage of audio from her unlike James Gamble who killed himself

Guilherme Taucii - d33ployyyzz ins4n3 I don’t think he cared desperately about being remembered in his death or he would have put a greater more organized effort into his online posts/usernames. He was very young and he so he did not have much time most of what he left was just comments on YouTube and Twitter posts.

Milhail Pivnev - Mike Klebold he was really edgy and took lots of his photos, his attacked sucked though

Federico Guevara - ViolentDuck, Duck, Burrito560 he liked memes and his usernames and posts reflect this. He probably thought that him shooting up his school would make a meme too.

Not gonna lie this thread is pointless as there are posts on Reddit and a list in school shooters.info of this already so unless you have anything exstensive/original you are just wasting you’re breathe listing the same information over again.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68272
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 8:59 am

Daniil Monakhov - Daniil Monakhov (Flickr)

Alexandre Bissonnette - blackbird101 (Tumblr)

Last edited by Carnifex879 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One username already posted)

Kinkeloukaitis, MilverSoxie, Luci, Employer_Square, ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 9:05 am

Killisaki wrote:
Breanna Long: flipping-all-the-tables, colette123, not0an0alien, VolatileTales
Arcan Cetin: arcanmotherrussiavodkaandak47, Aswellasdeeznuts, Letsgettobashingbuts / meowfraulein, The Russian, X xx Arcan xx X ,xxArcan96xx
Richard Poplawski: Braced for Fate, p0p633
I like that you mentioned Breanna Long, the Dunbarton High School stabber. Not many know about her. She also had a YouTube channel called amaterasu2582, which is still up.

Killisaki, Luci and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:35 am

John Zawahri: Junkmode, Yuckster, Riesthebeast, Bigsteely, Drachenlord

Stephan Balliet: spilljuice, Der Ostpreuße, Kommissar 1337

Satoshi Uematsu(mass stabber): tenka333

Faisal Hussain: Alexdelarge_187

Petri Erkki Tapio Gerdt (bomber): rc, rdxroc

Jesse Obsorne: kmosh_nbk_kmfdm

Robert Bowers: onedingo

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol

Carnifex879, Luci and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:55 am

Jose Angel Ramos: Angelisho Betts, angelitoquis234, Eskeetit (possibly)

Luiz Henrique de Castro: luhkrcher666
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 2:48 am

Jared Lee Loughner: Classitup10 and Starhitshnaz (both youtube channels).

Vladislav Roslyakov: BigSlims (youtube, minecraft), BigSmouk (steam), dablvanish (Twitter, Gmail, Instagram), Anatoly Smirnov (VK).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 12:32 am

Lara Tolosa Chanetón (talked about shooting classmates): badgoyimm.

Kinga Herbut: kropeczka987, kropeczka9871, xKinga Gamesx, The *KINGA*, Kinga z YouTuba.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 2:21 pm

James Oliver Seevakumaran: Deathsx (main Youtube channel), Wonderland, Fear, Wonderland in Alice (these names were the ones he use in a forum about picking up girls, he started with the name Fear, changed to Wonderland in Alice and then change again to just Wonderland), WonderlandPua (fiverr account name, also name for his other possible YouTube channel).

Matthew Raymond: ColtC8, OhCanada WSOGFT ("This channel was made for Free Speech, & to help protect Canada from the people that are trying to destroy it.
Open your eyes to see things coming from all directions. It's not as it seems.
WSOGFT means, "We stand on guard for thee." or maybe... We See One Great Firmament Thee-end" the channel description)

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

Carnifex879, Luci and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2020 2:51 pm

Patrick Crusius’s Twitter username was @outsider609

-Jeff Weise

Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 35926
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2021 5:23 am

Kimveer Gill: fatality666, rogue_warrior_50, Rogue, satan_soldier_stand_ready. Also referred to as "Kimmy" in real life.

his VampireFreaks profile.
Profile:
His name is Trench. You will come to know him as the Angel of Death.

Luci, Employer_Square and Ennui like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Corey Johnson (mass stabber): 81daesh48 on Instagram

Satoshi Uematsu (mass stabber): tenka333 on Twitter

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 6:27 pm

Anders Breivik: Year2183, andersnordic

Caleb Sharpe: walrusmeat

Robert Bowers: onedingo

Devon Erickson: straightblades, NotSoFantasticDevon

-Jeff Weise

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 10:37 am

Jakob Wagner: jarl_bokaj

Steven Jones: northernish, TheStevenSoFar

Keita Shimazu: mariokillergame

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2021 9:34 pm

Nathaniel Berhow - insanepharmisi (alleged snapchat)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 12:01 am

pluviam wrote:
Nathaniel Berhow - insanepharmisi (alleged snapchat)

yt._natha_n on insta too
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 11:04 am

Noah Harpham: block_n_bard on Twitter, Ptownblazer on Chaturbate (lol), and Noah Harpham on YouTube.

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 5:51 pm

Randy Stair:

Youtube - Pioneers Productions, Pioneers Anthology, Fatass (Group Youtube channel), EGSWorld, WorthlessToaster, Andrew Blaze

Twitter - PioneersProd, EGSWorld, EGSMackenzie, EGSRachael, EGSAlex, EGSHarmony, EGSidney

Instagram - andrew__blaze, EGSWorld

Eric Harris: Rebdomine, Rebdolmakr, Rebdoomer, Reb, Rebthejuvey

Allen Ivanov: allen_ivanov

Carnifex879, Kinkeloukaitis, Luci, Employer_Square and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 9:03 pm

Nasim Aghdam: Nasime Sabz, Yesil Nasim

-Jeff Weise

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 4:21 pm

Brenton Tarrant: Barry Harry Tarry, Commander Rockwell, ferretbiter, ferretlicker, Mannerheim
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:36 am

Jori Lasonen: jorijuhanilasonen on chess.com and lasonen on Twitter (never posted but has one profile pic)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 1:27 pm

Alek Minassian: Xboxlightside

Edit: Sorry my bad, I didn't realize it said Mass Shooters.
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40234

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2021 8:04 pm

More from Sebastian Bosse:
ResistantX
Sidewinder
Knoxville
wrathofrx

More from William Atchinson:
Billisbill
Sephirot
Sephroph
builder63
Kaphix
Ganon101
Prince N
O2DGanon
Apophis
MrApophis
Digato
eldigato
El_Digato
Edward Digato
barajara
Rebdoomer
DemetriusXIII
phantommastah
Norgrevival
Sturmgeist88
SatanicDruggie
Augustus Freeman
Tyrone Blacksmith
Albanian Alchemist
nativenazi
heilkitler
Sam Hyde
Future Mass Shooter
Adam Lanza
Demetrius Alcala
FuckYou
Jason Towick
AlGore
[Blatantly stolen from here.]

Luci, Employer_Square, ANOMIC, Ennui, DanielBryer, anna444 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2021 12:25 am

Pekka Eric auvinen: NaturalSelector89
Jeff weisse: regret, todesengel
James Holmes: SherlockBond
Breivik: year2183, AndersNordic
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 12:39 pm

Alec McKinney: koolcid1992 (it's still online)
Carter Boyles: al22 (also online)
Peter Manfredonia: pmanfro76

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:39 pm

Anders Breivik also used andrewbrei.
Brenton Tarrant also used fasffafasfaf.
Trey Sesler: Mr. Anime, LensCapProductions (Youtube,) treyses (Myspace.)
Chris Harper-Mercer: Ironcross45, Lithium_Love
Bunch more here.

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 1:56 pm

Brenton Tarrant used Kiwi14words on Trade Me.
Jared Lee Loughner also used Erad3 on AboveTopSecret.com
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30734
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 7:57 pm

Jeff Weise - Blades11

Vladislav Roslyakov - Strange / I want to die / Skinovskoe art / Vladik Roslyakov

Anders Breivik - Andersnordic / conservatism / conservative ( all names he used on world of warcraft)

Woundfucker likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Jaylen Fryberg (2014 Marysville-Pilchuk High School shooting): frybergj (still online)
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 7:08 am

Nikolas Cruz - crazynikolas_new, nikarov694
George Sodini - MOSB46PGH
Pekka-Eric Auvinen - Sturmgeist89
Tim Kretschmer - JawsPredator1
Trey Sesler - Lenscapproductions
James Holmes - classicjimbo, sherlockbond
David Katz - Bread, mr_sliced_bread, mrslicedbread, ravenschamp, ravenschamp2012, StoicBulb, TREXHAVAHARTATAK
David Ali Sonboly - Bernd, † NΞΘ† GҽR†™, FSFlighterX, HunterZ, Neo
Chris Harper-Mercer - Ironcross45, Lithium_Love
Caleb Sharpe - walrusmeat

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 10:08 am

Not a mass shooter but Adam Christopher Fulton - LiveCorpse

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 7:48 pm

James Gamble - Shallow-Existences (Tumblr) / RoastedGnomes (Twitter)

Lindsay Souvannarath - Cockswastika (Tumblr) / With hate as my sword (Iron March forums)

Randall Shepherd - GenesistoGenocide (Tumblr)

Ennui, NEXT STEP UP and justalurker08 like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:08 pm

Hayden Jagst: Yolo Swag 69, Carnifex879

-Jeff Weise

Killisaki, Employer_Square and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:12 pm

Erik Salvador Ayala: buumakeyoudead

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:14 pm

Luci wrote:
Hayden Jagst: Yolo Swag 69, Carnifex879
Also:
hj_4203
xalvador_1748
Someone Random
True Crime Archive
Xalvador789
HunterXHunter78
TJ Lane
throwaway42378910
xerotolerance879

His on the inside;"
- John Webster
-Dr. Kabapu
-Mannagaer lol

Luci, Employer_Square and ANOMIC like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2021 8:29 pm

Никита Лыткин (Nikita Lytkin): Fuckinnefor
Артём Ануфриев (Artyom Anoufriev): Corpse
Together: Злые Гномы, Расчленённая ПугачОва

Ennui likes this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 5:43 pm

Guilherme Taucci Monteiro: 1guY-55chaN (on Dogolachan.)
Ali David Sonboly: Glockrager, Amoklauf, Rage16, VladimRUS (on Steam)
Matti Juhani Saari: Wumpscut86 (on Youtube)
Caleb Sharpe: Mongo Walker (on Youtube,) sharpesenpi (on Snapchat)
Brooke Higgins: brookeshelves (on Tumblr)
Sienna Johnson: sienna-raine (on Weebly)
Dillon Cossey: Shadow19462 (on Youtube and Myspace)
Sol Pais: godisanaquarius / 444 (on Twitter,) angelshooters (on Tumblr,) dissolvedgirl (on Neocities)
Vojtěch Mlýnek: Anders Behring Breivik (very subtle.)
Daniil Pul'kin: pivo369 (on Instagram)
Armando Hernandez: Arizona Man (on Snapchat) (but don't quote me on this, I'm not 100% sure.)

Ennui likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2021 10:12 pm

The Rigby Idaho school shooter had a TikTok. Can't find it tho, was probably wiped off the face of the earth...
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2021 11:27 pm

Ian David Long (2018 Thousand Oaks shooting):
Ianlong0331 (Gmail)
justgames4me420 (Gmail)
doorkicker (Aol)
adrenalian (Instagram)
doorkicker03 (maybe on Xbox)

He may also have had a username on Xbox related to Smokey Bear according to an acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 1:16 am

diabolus wrote:
The Rigby Idaho school shooter had a TikTok. Can't find it tho, was probably wiped off the face of the earth...

idk if we even know the username since we don't know her name... :/

i'm curious why she did it. i understand she's underage, but i wish they released more info on the shooting.

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 8:56 am

Scott Paul Beierle:
sulla8101 (Gmail)
Sp534 (Aol)
Sulla534 (Yahoo)
sb10 (fsu.edu)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 10:24 am

Luiz Henrique de castro Twitter: @LZHRDC
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Connor Betts - @iamthespookster / Flowers for Atomsk (Twitter)

dyonqqr

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 8:54 am

Dimitris Patmanidis: death_salvation (on Myspace)
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2021 8:41 pm

Liam Lyburd - (Newcastle college shooting plot) The Joker / I Love my Anger / Felix Theodore Burns

Last edited by Koschei on Sun Jun 05, 2022 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers   Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass shooter's/Attempted Mass Shooters online monikers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next