Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephen Paddock motive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40053
Forum Reputation : 68

Stephen Paddock motive Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Paddock motive   Stephen Paddock motive Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 6:36 pm

I'm curious... how did this guy, 64 years old, get the idea to commit the worst shooting in America? He bought all the guns, and even searched online about Police and such... What do you think his motive was? Why did he decide to do something so awful?

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43980
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Paddock motive   Stephen Paddock motive Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2020 8:26 pm

I am curious to know also
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40053
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Paddock motive   Stephen Paddock motive Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2020 9:31 pm

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Yea, because you really don't someone as old as him to go on and do something like this, nevertheless the worst in USA. He bought so many weapons and such... so why? Was he planning it for years and just snapped that day or did he just go like "fuck it, i'm old and i cannot live anymore" and just went shooting to go out in a bang.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Paddock motive   Stephen Paddock motive Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2021 6:33 am

I guess we will never know, I can't really think of any reason why he just decided to snap one day.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Paddock motive   Stephen Paddock motive Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2021 10:27 am

DF978 wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:

Yea, because you really don't someone as old as him to go on and do something like this, nevertheless the worst in USA. He bought so many weapons and such... so why? Was he planning it for years and just snapped that day or did he just go like "fuck it, i'm old and i cannot live anymore" and just went shooting to go out in a bang.

I suspect it's something like the latter but there are indications that he might've wanted to get away with the crime (or at least escape). I think he might have been trying to outdo his bank-robbing father. Become the nation's most notorious criminal for a brief time.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephen Paddock motive   Stephen Paddock motive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephen Paddock motive
Page 1 of 1