Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoThanks

NoThanks

Contribution Points : 44490
Forum Reputation : 0

Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner Empty
PostSubject: Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner   Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:06 pm

It was pretty obvious this young man was a Columbiner, but have we found any accounts of his that link him to Columbiner forums and tumblrs? When did he start wearing his trench coat?
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68472
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner   Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2021 8:55 pm

Not any particular accounts that have been mentioned or brought up by police or the media. Unfortunately I don’t think there’ll be a lot of information released about him anytime soon. On another note, he apparently wore the trench coat for at least most of Junior year according to classmates. They weren’t suspicious about him wearing one on the day of the shooting because he usually wore one. Police said he “studied” other mass shootings but like I said before, I don’t think they’ll say what particular shooters but I’m guessing the well known ones, particularly Columbine, Virginia Tech, Sandy Hook, and probably Parkland, since it happened earlier that year.

NoThanks and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40253
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner   Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 6:19 pm

He probably was into columbine and what Eric and Dylan liked and such, but idk if he was active here, tumblr, or anything else mass shooter related. There is literally no info on this case it's depressing. He most likely thought that wearing a trenchcoat was cool to him, and he wore it on the shooting probably for notierity and because he was inspired by Eric and Dylan

BTW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what is your signature from? It sounds familiar

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68472
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner   Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 8:23 pm

DF978 wrote:
He probably was into columbine and what Eric and Dylan liked and such, but idk if he was active here, tumblr, or anything else mass shooter related. There is literally no info on this case it's depressing. He most likely thought that wearing a trenchcoat was cool to him, and he wore it on the shooting probably for notierity and because he was inspired by Eric and Dylan

BTW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what is your signature from? It sounds familiar
My signature is from the song “Payback” by Slayer.

Luci and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner   Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitrios Pagourtzis The Columbiner
Page 1 of 1