Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44455
Forum Reputation : 102

Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?   Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 5:21 pm

I didn't find much, I don't know how he was online, if he was a Columbine fan. I didn't find anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?   Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 5:38 pm

I'm doing a FOIA
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?   Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2021 11:56 pm

Sturmer wrote:
I'm doing a FOIA

I did not understand
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68747
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?   Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2021 10:24 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
I'm doing a FOIA

I did not understand
It stands for "Freedom of Information Request". It allows you to ask a government agency for information that wasn't released publicly, including evidence and reports on crimes. Also, one user who knows quite a bit about John Zawahri is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on here. He made a couple posts about his World of Warcraft account on Reddit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kinkeloukaitis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?   Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 6:51 am

Carnifex879 wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
Sturmer wrote:
I'm doing a FOIA

I did not understand
It stands for "Freedom of Information Request". It allows you to ask a government agency for information that wasn't released publicly, including evidence and reports on crimes. Also, one user who knows quite a bit about John Zawahri is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on here. He made a couple posts about his World of Warcraft account on Reddit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ah thanks u. I understand better Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?   Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have any information on John Zawahri?
Page 1 of 1