Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine? Empty
PostSubject: Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine?   Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 12:59 pm

Basically where there times and possibly did they ever talk about ever having second thoughts about their massacre? Eric wrote on a paper during the van incident about having homicidal thoughts, so...

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine?   Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 5:21 pm

I imagine they did. I think they were genuinely planning it starting in the summer of 1998 IIRC and I know in one of the journals on a date in March of 1999- they wrote "death, afraid"

AZ20, anna444 and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine?   Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 5:26 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I imagine they did. I think they were genuinely planning it starting in the summer of 1998 IIRC and I know in one of the journals on a date in March of 1999- they wrote "death, afraid"

Thanks. I’m sure deep down they didn’t want to hurt people, but they felt like there was no were to go, and they just became too consumed with hatred. I’m also curious on how they began to plan it, like did they drop hints to each other about it and then once they got an idea? It’s rare to see two mass shooters so how they planned it together is interesting.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

Screamingophelia, shootemup, anna444 and Isabela like this post

Back to top Go down
AZ20

Contribution Points : 35180
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine?   Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2021 6:37 pm

I found that comment in Dylan's journal disturbing... the "Death (Afraid?)" note. I thought that was May 1999 and he was using the month to make notes on NBK, like his to do list. I Google Armed Forces Day to see when it fell on that particular date. Anyway, I always wondered if he wrote that because it was something he wanted to discuss with Eric.

shootemup likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine?   Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Eric and Dylan ever had second thoughts about Columbine?
Page 1 of 1