Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[[

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44530
Forum Reputation : 102

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 8:48 pm

I have the impression that all this is supernatural, as if Eric and Dylan were choosing in the afterlife the people who will adulterate them to the point of committing murder... and how they are an aspiration for thousands of people. Some won't be chosen (like knowing Columbine but not going further) and some will go very far as if E&D had chosen them... it's crazy... (Vladislav, Pekka etc) The reason why Vladislav died in the same position as Eric, is because he was chosen

rudedoomer and qfwfq like this post

Back to top Go down

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 5:02 am

Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
I have the impression that all this is supernatural, as if Eric and Dylan were choosing in the afterlife the people who will adulterate them to the point of committing murder... and how they are an aspiration for thousands of people. Some won't be chosen (like knowing Columbine but not going further) and some will go very far as if E&D had chosen them... it's crazy... (Vladislav, Pekka etc) The reason why Vladislav died in the same position as Eric, is because he was chosen
were alvaro castillo and bastian bosse also chosen?
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44530
Forum Reputation : 102

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 8:43 am

pluviam wrote:
Kinkeloukaitis wrote:
were alvaro castillo and bastian bosse also chosen?

Maybe ( I confess, I had forgotten about those two.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[[ Empty
PostSubject: Re: [[   [[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Other Crimes :: Other Mass Shootings-
Jump to: