Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[REDACTED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39296
Forum Reputation : 731

[REDACTED] Empty
PostSubject: [REDACTED]   [REDACTED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 12:24 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

[REDACTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REDACTED]   [REDACTED] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:31 am

Imo he brought the Saiga for breeching the glass but decided to use the AR for that at last second. The fact he brought 300+ rounds for his AR and only 20 for the shotgun supports my theory. He might've also wanted to use it for breeching doors or something similar.

As for the Glock 20 in 10mm, Adam was extremely nervous about not being able to kill himself or surviving his suicide, so he picked a pistol a bit more powerful than 9mm for a quick and painless death. He knew that Dylan suffered for a bit after shooting himself with his 9mm.

As for the 9mm, I think he brought it as a backup to a backup. He was very nervous about possibly being taken down and surviving so brought it in case his AR and 10mm jam if he gets tackled.

I think he chose the AR-15 because it's a reliable, accurate, easy to learn, relatively powerful weapon with manageable recoil, easily found ammunition, and cheap magazines.
Back to top Go down

[REDACTED]
Page 1 of 1