Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare videos.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill_Ockham

Bill_Ockham

Contribution Points : 35440
Forum Reputation : 0

Rare videos.  Empty
PostSubject: Rare videos.    Rare videos.  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for wurmholeshadow's ("WHS") videos. I know WHS once hosted 17 videos via a OneTrueMedia account. I've posted screenshots below. However, these videos by and large seem inaccessible. Here is a link to WHS' defunct OneTrueMedia account: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can access WHS' OneTrueMedia account via Internet Archive's Wayback Machine, however I can't seem to find a way to view/save those videos.

Any help?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jaxgart likes this post

rosso, MilverSoxie, sergeantmiller, rj96, nicomatsu, Employer_Square, johncena and Vluptune dislike this post

Back to top Go down
rosso

Contribution Points : 40750

Rare videos.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare videos.    Rare videos.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2021 2:15 pm

I've seen it all 12 years ago. Only the well-known BMW video and 'Uber Rare Footage' showing the Harris house from the inside and the scraps of footage from the Prom were worth something. The rest are just music videos with E&D diaries and drawings on the screen. The Doors, Smashing Pumpkins, Phantom of the Paradise soundtrack etc ... Nothing special. Seriously.

cultofdreams, Jaxgart and Bill_Ockham like this post

Employer_Square dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
silvia88

Contribution Points : 23750

Rare videos.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare videos.    Rare videos.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 1:49 pm

how can I will found this videos? I need watch it . thanks
Back to top Go down
hhhbob

Contribution Points : 25825

Rare videos.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare videos.    Rare videos.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 10:38 pm

Footage from Prom? Does this include footage of Eric?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rare videos.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare videos.    Rare videos.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare videos.
Page 1 of 1