Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34705
Forum Reputation : 79

Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin Empty
PostSubject: Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin   Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 11:17 pm

John McLaughlin,at age 15,shot and killed 2 fellow male students at Rocori High School in Cold Spring Minnesota,on September 24th,2003.This link will take you to a report based on findings by a psychiatrist who interviewed him on multiple occasions.I suggest skipping down to page 3 as this is where the description of McLaughin’s behavior and mental state begins.👍

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68822
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin   Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 4:48 pm

Good find, did my previous posts get you interested in him? I didn’t hear of him until I read through a list of school shootings in a book, and noticed more than one person was killed in that one, which sparked my interest.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin   Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 10:01 pm

No i actually found out about it on a website called school shooters.info which was created by Peter Langman, a psychologist who specializes in the study of school shooters.He’s got so much great info on that site I’ll link it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68822
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin   Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 10:04 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
No i actually found out about it on a website called school shooters.info which was created by Peter Langman, a psychologist who specializes in the study of school shooters.He’s got so much great info on that site I’ll link it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ok, I've visited his site before and love his work. I recently started researching the case and shared some info on here, so I thought I might have introduced you to him. Not many know of him, mostly due to his low "kill count".

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin   Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 10:42 pm

Yeah lately I’ve taken it upon myself to read more about lesser known school shooters with low kill counts.He’s among the most interesting I’ve found,along with James Kearbey and Michael Slobodian.

Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin   Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychological evaluation of John McLaughlin
Page 1 of 1